Ryan Pace Will Be Fired After Next Season

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
This was his make or break off-season and he failed in spectacular fashion. First he gets out-bid by the Lions for the best RT in FA (Wagner). Then he gets destroyed by NE in the battle to sign Gilmore. A Bears beat reporter said Gilmore was disappointed by the Bears lack of aggressiveness to get him. And then he signs the worst starting QB in the NFL to a mega-deal.

Ladies and gentlemen, say good bye to the worst GM in Chicago Bears history -- Ryan Pace. Worse than Phail Emery. Pace will always be known as the guy who:

1) Drafted a one legged WR with the 7th overall pick.
2) Drafted a 5'8"/172 pound center in the 3rd round.
3) Signed a FA OLB with diabetes and a degenerative knee condition to a mega deal.
4) Signed Eddie Royal to big money.
5) Signed Bobbie Massie to a big deal.
6) Drafted three busts in the 4th round of the 2016 draft alone -- all while passing on Dak Prescot.

And now his disastrous first day of NFL FA. Wow. Sweet dreams, Ryan. You can flip burgers at Wendy's with Phail Emery and Jerry Angelose.

Jagtogg

Liked Posts:
JESUS, step back from the ledge! The free agency hasn't even started yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol I had the same thought this morning:

1. Sign Glennon to a contract that fucks us at QB for at least 2 more years
2. Commit to Glennon and don't draft a QB high, or knowing Pace at all.
3. Make us watch another disappointing year, but one where we maybe improve to 6-10 so we miss out on playoffs and high draft picks
4. Get fired

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
He's a penny-pinching clown, fuck him and fuck the Baers.

Agreed and Dak Prescott will hit a Soph slump, he looked good because of his oline and elliott OP

I will admit I KNOW I WILL NOT BE BUYING TICKETS OR EVEN GOING OF FOR FREE, at this point I'm not sure I'm going to watch them. Maybe i'll watch Green Bay instead.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
This was his make or break off-season and he failed in spectacular fashion. First he gets out-bid by the Lions for the best RT in FA (Wagner). Then he gets destroyed by NE in the battle to sign Gilmore. A Bears beat reporter said Gilmore was disappointed by the Bears lack of aggressiveness to get him. And then he signs the worst starting QB in the NFL to a mega-deal.

Ladies and gentlemen, say good bye to the worst GM in Chicago Bears history -- Ryan Pace. Worse than Phail Emery. Pace will always be known as the guy who:

1) Drafted a one legged WR with the 7th overall pick.
2) Drafted a 5'8"/172 pound center in the 3rd round.
3) Signed a FA OLB with diabetes and a degenerative knee condition to a mega deal.
4) Signed Eddie Royal to big money.
5) Signed Bobbie Massie to a big deal.
6) Drafted three busts in the 4th round of the 2016 draft alone -- all while passing on Dak Prescot.

And now his disastrous first day of NFL FA. Wow. Sweet dreams, Ryan. You can flip burgers at Wendy's with Phail Emery and Jerry Angelose.

How dare you have an opinion that foolish people take as NEWS.

"dislike" him, boys!

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well then he has one more draft. I'm hoping against hope he drafts at least 1 or 2 talents. QB would be preferable. No doubt in my mind though with the FA period being the mess that it has been, if he does not get a top qb in draft, and their record is as bad as this year, theyz all gone.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Btw...I was kidding of course.

I have a life outside of redbar and dislike tracking, lol.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It can't come soon enough. I understand the franchise needed stability after the Emery/Trestman debacle, but this regime is the epitome of uber-conservative mediocrity.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It can't come soon enough. I understand the franchise needed stability after the Emery/Trestman debacle, but this regime is the epitome of uber-conservative mediocrity.

1000 times over mick. What will be the narrative when we sign Glennon pass up on Mitchell or Watson. Then watch those 2 have a better year than Glennon. How will the Bozo Brigade PR machine spin that. The Bears are the undisputed champions when it comes to uber-conservative mediocrity.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As long as it gets Fox fired, then I'm all for it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How dare you have an opinion that foolish people take as NEWS.

"dislike" him, boys!

No need to dislike him as he didn't add a false definitive/confirmatory proclamation like "done deal", so we know it's just his opinion.

Hope this helps.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OP has come a long way from his days as a tree-bark washing sparkle-gargling Unicorn groomer

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
No need to dislike him as he didn't add a false definitive/confirmatory proclamation like "done deal", so we know it's just his opinion.

Hope this helps.

Lol....yep it sure helped...

Only those (with VIVID imaginations)who need it like you.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess, if Pace passes on Tribinsky or Watson at #3 and one of them turns out to be great it could mean his job. On the other hand, if the best move is to pass on these guys and he is right. Winner winner chicken dinner.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a chance.

The big offseason is starting with a whimper.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
There is a chance.

The big offseason is starting with a whimper.

Its crazy. Had he ponied up $1M more we could have landed Wagner. Meanwhile he's out-bidding himself by $5M+ for The Statue? Unfuckingbelievable. Only Pace.....