Ryan Pace's 2017 MOCK DRAFT

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
So my buddy is a custodian at Halas Hall and two nights ago during the night shift he realized Ol' Pacey Boy left his office door unlocked. He was able to catch a sneak peak of his big board and take a photo with his flip phone nokia. Last night when we meet at Decatur's The Gathering event, he showed me the grainy photo. Since I have a mensa-caliber memory, it is sketched into my brain for every. I figured I would share it with my fellow CCS Soldiers.

Ryan Pace's 2017 MOCK DRAFT:

1st Round (3): Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss.

2nd Round: Marlon Mack, RB, South Florida.

3rd Round: Jessaman Dunker, OG, Tennessee

4th Round: Deyshawn Bond, C, Cincinnati

4th Round: John Johnson, S, Boston College

5th Round: Eric Medina, K, Texas Southern

6th Round: Adam Griffin, K, Alabama

It appears like Ol' Pacey Boy is targeting RB, interior OL play and K's in the draft. Personally looking forward to the Barth, Medina and Griffin K battle in training camp.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather you had just posted pictures of hot girl's in thongs.....

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Chad Kelly's biggest weakness

Mia-Khalifa.jpg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Stupid shit? How do you think you got all the red bars? By posting stupid shit. Don't be a Special person.

Because of a dumb argument with HeHateMe who disliked everyone of my posts. I haven't posted anything in about 2 years. Was that necessary?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there more bottom to this barrel? Jesus.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because of a dumb argument with HeHateMe who disliked everyone of my posts. I haven't posted anything in about 2 years. Was that necessary?

Don't think so, when a poster is banned his reps disappear, you have a shit ton of the red chicklets (most I've ever seen LOL) so it's doubtful it was all him.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think so, when a poster is banned his reps disappear, you have a shit ton of the red chicklets (most I've ever seen LOL) so it's doubtful it was all him.

Yeah that dude got hit with an atomic bomb of dislike

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
So my buddy is a custodian at Halas Hall and two nights ago during the night shift he realized Ol' Pacey Boy left his office door unlocked. He was able to catch a sneak peak of his big board and take a photo with his flip phone nokia. Last night when we meet at Decatur's The Gathering event, he showed me the grainy photo. Since I have a mensa-caliber memory, it is sketched into my brain for every. I figured I would share it with my fellow CCS Soldiers.

Ryan Pace's 2017 MOCK DRAFT:

1st Round (3): Chad Kelly, QB, Ole Miss.

2nd Round: Marlon Mack, RB, South Florida.

3rd Round: Jessaman Dunker, OG, Tennessee

4th Round: Deyshawn Bond, C, Cincinnati

4th Round: John Johnson, S, Boston College

5th Round: Eric Medina, K, Texas Southern

6th Round: Adam Griffin, K, Alabama

It appears like Ol' Pacey Boy is targeting RB, interior OL play and K's in the draft. Personally looking forward to the Barth, Medina and Griffin K battle in training camp.

[video=youtube;0OP5EnaaYjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OP5EnaaYjQ[/video]