IGT: Blue Jackets @ Blackhawks 3/31 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_on8trb59PA1qgw93ro3_r1_540.gif

49-19-8, 106 points, 2nd place in Eastern Conference

@

tumblr_on1oxjInJl1qch5rvo4_500.gif

49-21-7, 105 points, 1st place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:38 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - CSNChicago.com

Probably the most interesting part about tonight is getting a good look at old friend Brandon Saad, who is third on Columbus this season with 22 goals and 50 points. (In things I never thought I'd say, Richard Panik has the same number of goals as Saad this season). There's not a ton of scoring threats up-and-down the CBJ lineup, but Sergei Bobrovsky has made that almost irrelevant, boasting a 1.97 GAA and .935 SA% this season. It's all the hallmarks of a John Tortorella-coached team, one that is going to be a pain in the ass to play against because the accelerator will never be let up off the floor. The Hawks certainly have the ability to break down a team like this eventually. Just a matter of whether or not it happens, with the Hawks all but assured a No. 1 seed and CBJ seed still fighting for its spot.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goalies can't beat the Blackhawks over a 7 game series(not named Ryan Miller who gives me and half the team the total creeps). I would bet it takes more than that tonight.

Big physical forechecking and board dominating defenders slow the Hawks down, and if you have a couple special scorers to keep up like the Blues had last year...you have a small chance. You give us zone time and you are toast. You rely on a goalie to keep you in it (not named Ryan Miller) and you are toast.

If the Penguins game is any indication, the Hawks are aware of point totals, they have a guy to rise to the occasion against in Saad, I'm sure Kane has issue or at least relationship with Torts, a coach of his, so....

4-3 Hawks. Stomp the upstart, assert home ice advantage while on home ice. Let the kids role. Also...we got young guys battling for playoff spots, this engine ain't stalling.

That and Columbus played yesterday and blew a 1-0 lead in the third, lost in OT.

I don't think its a good idea to step on our ice with any lingering case of the heebie jeebies.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We gonna rekt their dum cuke fuk urmom

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The Morin trade paying off still

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Lines same as against Pittsburgh. Crawford in net.

No Hinostroza tonight but he'll play before the playoffs, per Q.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Too fast too furious

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kane with a Stalgod like production game vs cbj

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This game virtually assures that the next week's slate of games don't mean a damn thing. Black Aces time to shine.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There's still the race to steal Ovi's trophy

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Missed the game tonight, but glad to see they got another win against a quality opponent. Next few should give us good looks at the young guys, which will make those last few games fun to watch.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoss made the Bobber look like a damn fool.

Ba5fSQk.jpg

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah. I NEED one of those Hossa tote-bags. Will pay top $.