Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm watching TV, and scouring the intrawebz and I can't find one person that thinks Pace got the Bears a fair deal.

Except CCS Posters who unanimously think it was a brilliant move.

I know, Pace has balls and got his guy, so fucking what, they could have had him and kept 2 thirds and a fourth. He got robbed twice in this off season, the word is out, Pace is a chump.

Please show me something outside of this meatball factory that indicates Pace is not a total fucking moron.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
8b02822daea15696b31113e18ffda44b_whining-meme-2-from-the-left-field-whiny-kid-meme_625-475.jpeg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Derek Carr and Kurt Warner just said that you gotta do what you gotta do to get your qb

Thank you. One guy understood the question. There is hope for CCS.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Why are people melting down about 2 3rds and a 4th.

We'll probably trade back in Round 2 to recoup a 4th anyway.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
Oh c'mon, no one knows jack. There could have easily been other teams trying to trade up. It all comes down to whether or not he can play. Losing the picks sucks, but I'm excited to have a legit prospect at the position. How sweet would it be to have a real QB?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I'll say it over and over again and Pace said it in his press conference:

Pace knew who wanted to trade up and what they were willing to give up because teams were callin him about the third overall pick. Pace wasn't fielding calls only when the Bears are on the clock at 3, he was hearing from teams all over. Pace knew what the trade market was because teams called him so he made his decision to made up not by what Lynch was saying about other teams but what the Bears were hearing.

It's not that complicated, Pace was adamant he made his move and he made it. He has friends just like any team does to know what's happening.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We should definitely judge a draft based upon what the Internet is saying 10 minutes after day one. Yay Bear fans....

THIS. The more bad grades and bad press I see from this pick, the more likely it was a home run.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm watching TV, and scouring the intrawebz and I can't find one person that thinks Pace got the Bears a fair deal.

Except CCS Posters who unanimously think it was a brilliant move.

I know, Pace has balls and got his guy, so fucking what, they could have had him and kept 2 thirds and a fourth. He got robbed twice in this off season, the word is out, Pace is a chump.

Please show me something outside of this meatball factory that indicates Pace is not a total fucking moron.

What do u expect ....Pace is not a experienced GM. Remember? He came to us with zero experience

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Oh gosh, we got a qb. Who gives a fuck about a couple of mid round picks. We probably ended up sacrificing one special teams guy and one waste of space. For a legit franchise qb shot.

I think it 90% of the league is made up 3rd round picks and higher.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I went from a staunch Pace supporter to a Pace hater in one night. The only ones who will benefit from this are Pace and Fox who just bought themselves another 2-3 years.

Incorrect. Pace bought himself more time. Fox did not with a veteran QB