Adam Shaheen Scouting Report

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
From Shaheen's pro day:

Shaheen (6-6, 278) stood on all of his numbers at the combine, but was put through a brisk workout that had everyone talking. So much so, he left his pro day with private workouts set up with six teams: Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Arizona, Philadelphia, Dallas and Tennessee.

The tight end class is one of the deepest we've seen in years, but I think Friday morning of draft week -- the day after Round 1 ends -- there will be teams vying to get near the top of Round 2 to take this tight end.

So how did Shaheen end up at Ashland and not down the road at Ohio State or some other big-time football program? He told me at the combine that he weighed 210 pounds out of high school and went to college to play basketball. When his father reminded him that there were exactly zero 6-foot-6, back-to-the basket forwards in the NBA, he switched sports and went to the closest school to his home.

And now he's 6'-7", 278 lbs, and is the only Tight End drafted from a D2 school as a TE who benched 24x...

I can't wait to watch him maul GB's little DB's...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This draft has been a total shit show. Unless Trub and Shaheen turn into pro bowl players.
So the draft, two picks complete, is a "total shit show" if those 2 picks don't turn into pro bowlers? Do they have to achieve that before the draft is complete or do they get the rest of the weekend to complete that task? Oh and fuck the 4 other guys they are going to pick, Pace has never had any good players taken in the 4th round or beyond.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless both of these players become Hall of Famers at the end of their careers, Pace should be fired.

nah

They need to cure cancer and invent edible cars or Pace should be let go

Man

Liked Posts:

vkMfQug.gif

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
According to Sparq/Slaytics, dude is not even NFL material. He's lumped in the red category with scrubs that never had a prayer of making it into the NFL. 90% accuracy rate.

https://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/22230743/Slaytics-2017-Final1.pdf

Where did you get that 90% accuracy rate stat from? If there was a formula that was 90% accurate for predicting NFL success don't you think every team in the league would use it and the media would talk about it non-stop?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF??

If this was printed out on TP, I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it. Did you see the QB rankings?

The tool just measures if you could physically play in the NFL. It eliminates players who are not suited to play in the NFL.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
The tool just measures if you could physically play in the NFL. It eliminates players who are not suited to play in the NFL.

Oh my what a simple test. These geniuses should share this with the NFL teams instead so selfishly hogging it to themselves. Just simply shows whether or not they can play in the NFL......

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
masterblaster-02_1_orig.jpg

Who rules Soldier Field? Adam Shaheen.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Where did you get that 90% accuracy rate stat from? If there was a formula that was 90% accurate for predicting NFL success don't you think every team in the league would use it and the media would talk about it non-stop?

In Emery we trust.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh my what a simple test. These geniuses should share this with the NFL teams instead so selfishly hogging it to themselves. Just simply shows whether or not they can play in the NFL......

A TE in the blue threshold has a 78% success rate based on MAVPY. A TE in the red group has a 7% success rate based on MAVPY. The MAVPY is a tool that measures a players productivity in the NFL. A score of 4+ is starter level and a score of 8+ is all pro level. Odds are against Shaheen to make it in the NFL.