Adam Shaheen Scouting Report

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The tool just measures if you could physically play in the NFL. It eliminates players who are not suited to play in the NFL.

In 2016, this crap hack had craveon LeBlanc as a person who couldn't play in the NFL. And yet he was one of our best DB's last year.

It also had Ezikiel Elliot and Jordan Howard as bottom half...

To me, it seems like there is really no math or logic to this. It just takes wide swag at who might be drafted and then claims a 90% hit rate.

This is shit.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 2016, this crap hack had craveon LeBlanc as a person who couldn't play in the NFL. And yet he was one of our best DB's last year.

It also had Ezikiel Elliot and Jordan Howard as bottom half...

To me, it seems like there is really no math or logic to this. It just takes wide swag at who might be drafted and then claims a 90% hit rate.

This is shit.

LOL. Everything you disagree with is shit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Adi, are you going to tell us where you got that 90% stat from?

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Look, well this is ANOTHER BIG GAMBLE.

Imma just say this, Pace is going to live or die by THIS DRAFT. He BETTER HIT fairly big on Mitchy Baby and this small college kid needs to become a starting type player by 2018.....

I'll give it SOME time, but Pace just stuck his nuts out, BIG TIME.

It is still to be seen whether they get shined up or cut off, but there will be not C+ perception of this draft when we look back in a yr and a half or so.

Pace's whole career MIGHT be pivoting on these two days.....bold he's been.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Still a head scratcher. I suppose the plan is to redshit both top pics and unleash them next year. He has a big upside but needs to learn to play at a higher level.

Unless Pace knows something we don't know (which is possible) I really doubt Pace will be here to see if this experiment works. You do this in the first year of your contract, not a bubble year.

Pace is going to be here AT LEAST 3 more years. The only way he gets ousted is if they are an absolute embarrassment a la Trestman's final season. Fox, OTOH, is a different story.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Don't know much about this guy, but going QB then TE makes a ton of sense. Nice to give a young QB that safety outlet, whenever they decide Trubs is ready.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Look, well this is ANOTHER BIG GAMBLE.

Imma just say this, Pace is going to live or die by THIS DRAFT. He BETTER HIT fairly big on Mitchy Baby and this small college kid needs to become a starting type player by 2018.....

I'll give it SOME time, but Pace just stuck his nuts out, BIG TIME.

It is still to be seen whether they get shined up or cut off, but there will be not C+ perception of this draft when we look back in a yr and a half or so.

Pace's whole career MIGHT be pivoting on these two days.....bold he's been.

Agreed.

Here's what the talking head pundits give you when you make bold picks:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...-draft-grades-experts-marks-range-potential-d

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Agreed.

Here's what the talking head pundits give you when you make bold picks:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...-draft-grades-experts-marks-range-potential-d

I know what you're getting at, and I agree, but Zeke was a STUD. He had dominated B10 play and Bama as a 19/20 yr old and physically was impressive as well. These guys don't have that type of film/track record. They both HAVE TOOLS, but they don't have that body of work to point to against top top competition ala Zeke and Dak.

Just a comment, not saying you're wrong.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So from the little I've watched this guy tonight one thing really stands out....

The kid can catch the ball. Good hands. He's not here for blocking. This kid is here to score touchdowns.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
I think he will be a huge steal for the Bears I like his size and the fact he was a good basketball player means he has great hands. Looking forward to the highlight reels with him.