Adam Shaheen Scouting Report

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Shaheen will play this season for sure. I think he may be the steal of the draft, great size and he's somebody who flew way under the radar.If he doesn't make the pro bowl eventually he'll be effective at least.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
According to Sparq/Slaytics, dude is not even NFL material. He's lumped in the red category with scrubs that never had a prayer of making it into the NFL. 90% accuracy rate.

https://d3d2maoophos6y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/22230743/Slaytics-2017-Final1.pdf

How many fucking times are you going to repeat this nonsense? He was a projected 2nd round TE coveted by quite a few teams and he ran an extensive route tree in college while having great hands and go up and get it basketball player characteristics. You're seriously either full fucking Special person or the personification of Marc Trestman on the forum. Keep stroking yourself to the numbers though if that is what gets you off.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We have 7 TEs now, this kid, Sims, likely are on the roster, so this could mean Miller is on the way out, or they are just preparing for when he get hurt again.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have 7 TEs now, this kid, Sims, likely are on the roster, so this could mean Miller is on the way out, or they are just preparing for when he get hurt again.

Or preparing for a philosophical shift in offense to a tight end heavy scheme. I would literally jizz my pants. Take the focus off these fucking finesse wide receivers we have and onto some defensive mismatches with the TEs.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like this pick up, that guy is like a mack truck for a TE but will be another pass option for Glennon and Trubisky especially in the red zone......he's definitely gonna help with the run and pass blocking, I sure wouldn't want to try and get in his way.....lol

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or preparing for a philosophical shift in offense to a tight end heavy scheme. I would literally jizz my pants. Take the focus off these fucking finesse wide receivers we have and onto some defensive mismatches with the TEs.

Dude that would be awesome, mismatches all day long.......we very well could be seeing a offensive shift happening right before our eyes, time will tell soon enough.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i wasnt very familiar with the TEs after the top 3 or so, but i felt that if a legit TE prospect was on the board in the 2nd it would be a solid pick imo, so ive watched a little on this kid, and he definitely seems to play faster than his 4.8 40. besides for a TE of that size i really dont give a shit about a 40 time.

unproven player who runs free like he has never taken a Division one hit to the chest. We'll see.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
unproven player who runs free like he has never taken a Division one hit to the chest. We'll see.

I didn't see a TE that shied away from contact in the video I caught of him.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

He might be cut sooner then later. That said Miller would make a good mentor to Shaheen, and might be worth keeping around through training camp.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
How many fucking times are you going to repeat this nonsense? He was a projected 2nd round TE coveted by quite a few teams and he ran an extensive route tree in college while having great hands and go up and get it basketball player characteristics. You're seriously either full fucking Special person or the personification of Marc Trestman on the forum. Keep stroking yourself to the numbers though if that is what gets you off.

You're arguing with the guy who claimed Brad Kaaya would be the next Peyton Manning. I wouldn't put much weight on his statements.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He might be cut sooner then later. That said Miller would make a good mentor to Shaheen, and might be worth keeping around through training camp.

I don't see why they wouldn't keep 4 TE's, 4 RB's, and just 5 WR's. Pace has kinda boxed himself into that situation. If they cut Miller/Cunningham they are paving the way for Pace picks and doing Glennon no favors at all, as those are two of our legitimate and proven weapons in the passing game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't see a TE that shied away from contact in the video I caught of him.

We'll see..those were children.

I'm saying that Foster never lined him up and showed him what can happen. His body isn't tested against Sheldon Mack beating him to the edge and eviscerating everything he ever knew from memory.

I don't have high hopes for this guy for several reasons, but I hope he is what you guys all say, and Pace says, the area scouts. Please god I hope they know what the fuck they are doing.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's time to see our rookie tight end.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
So happy that dude shaved his head.
We just got the biggest TE in the draft that happens to be known as a passing threat.
That dude for his size is a freak athlete..though I feel a reach again

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'm going to say it right now. He will be a pro bowl tight end.
Trubisky to Shaheen for superbowls.
I think so. Glennon loves to throw to TE's as well, and is really good at the play action. The Bears now have two really big TE's for the two TE set that can both catch the ball well. Oh yeah, and Howard pounding the rock.
So from the little I've watched this guy tonight one thing really stands out....

The kid can catch the ball. Good hands. He's not here for blocking. This kid is here to score touchdowns.
I think he will be a huge steal for the Bears I like his size and the fact he was a good basketball player means he has great hands. Looking forward to the highlight reels with him.
Of the YouTube vids I could find, dude definately has soft hands. I see an excellent training partnership in Trubisky and Shaheen that I can't wait to see graduate to the first team in the near future.
Shaheen will play this season for sure. I think he may be the steal of the draft, great size and he's somebody who flew way under the radar.If he doesn't make the pro bowl eventually he'll be effective at least.
I like this pick up, that guy is like a mack truck for a TE but will be another pass option for Glennon and Trubisky especially in the red zone......he's definitely gonna help with the run and pass blocking, I sure wouldn't want to try and get in his way.....lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They can be appropriate picks and still not work out. That Shaheen was that soft and couldn't step it up in year 2 was a major disappointment. His 1st year #s were not at all bad for a small school TE coming into the NFL.