Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am so ready for LUCK to wreck the chiefs.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
unlike you I've actually fertilized eggs in life and taken them to daycare so yes, I am way ahead of you and your attempt at smart remarks in adult life
Relax buddy...I just found it an odd analogy.

You are correct though...I never got around to the fertilizing part as I believe population growth among the human race is a legitimate environmental problem and I felt it was far more responsible of me to our greater existence to just keep wrapping it up.

Not to mention all the extra income at my disposal afforded me to travel around having some incredible life experiences and just generally having fun with my life. However, I am thrilled you are proud of your adulting accomplishes that mostly seem to center around not pulling out.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
yes when i'm at kindercare I look at the 3 year olds and say..."this one is the best kid of this group...because nothing could possibly change from this point forward"

Makes sense. Not sure what else you are supposed to judge kids/Mahomes on other than reality. I typically go to my kid's parent-teacher conferences and complain about my kid's grades..."how can you give my kid a 'satisfactory' grade in word problems, as if nothing could possibly change from this point forward?!"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are right of course...
My point was if teams had crystal balls the majority of them would have traded up.

If only...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least we haven't had any Wilsons picked for a while so that posters can remind me that every mid second and 3rd round QB will be a star.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
At least we haven't had any Wilsons picked for a while so that posters can remind me that every mid second and 3rd round QB will be a star.

Bears beat Philly if they had Nick Mullins at QB, tho

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Relax buddy...I just found it an odd analogy.

You are correct though...I never got around to the fertilizing part as I believe population growth among the human race is a legitimate environmental problem and I felt it was far more responsible of me to our greater existence to just keep wrapping it up.

Not to mention all the extra income at my disposal afforded me to travel around having some incredible life experiences and just generally having fun with my life. However, I am thrilled you are proud of your adulting accomplishes that mostly seem to center around not pulling out.

and I'm thrilled that you think aimlessly twizzling around the world having sport sex is some noble and enlightened existence...aren't mods supposed to be mature adults here? seriously HTF are you a mod?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Not sure what else you are supposed to judge kids/Mahomes on other than reality. I typically go to my kid's parent-teacher conferences and complain about my kid's grades..."how can you give my kid a 'satisfactory' grade in word problems, as if nothing could possibly change from this point forward?!"

is your kid RG3? how could they possibly go from satisfactory to unsatisfactory?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are right of course...
My point was if teams had crystal balls the majority of them would have traded up.

Tom Brady is the poster child on Teams whiffing. 6th round pick for a GOAT.

I don't care about Mahomes, Trubisky isn't a bust. He may not be a GOAT, but I'm fine with him being a solid starter in the NFL. That last 2 min drive surprised the hell out of me. If there was a chance of him being meh, it would have shown.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Obviously looking like you were spot on. Good for the chiefs and best of luck in the playoffs, but why the fuck do you feel the need to come to a bears message board and gloat 1 day after a crushing loss?

It’s not enough for you to enjoy the success your young QB and entire team is having? I really don’t get it. Why come here.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes when i'm at kindercare i look at the 3 year olds and say..."this one is the best kid of this group...because nothing could possibly change from this point forward"

greatest avatar ever!!!!!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I am so ready for LUCK to wreck the chiefs.

My friend thought I was on drugs for thinking they'd beat the Texans and the Chiefs. Chiefs defense is just atrocious and Luck has been balling. Amazing what happens when you give the guy a little help. I think Luck has been the most under-appreciated player in the NFL.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My friend thought I was on drugs for thinking they'd beat the Texans and the Chiefs. Chiefs defense is just atrocious and Luck has been balling. Amazing what happens when you give the guy a little help. I think Luck has been the most under-appreciated player in the NFL.

Chiefs will lose to the Colts ala 2003 divisonal round. Bears board will continue to doubt Ballard and keep repeating that Nelson wasn't worth the pick as he pancakes more players.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Seems to be an appropriate time to bump this.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
I know there are tons of pro Trubisky threads and lots of optimistic outlooks etc on this board....but this one happens to be my favorite here with members telling me How Trubisky was clearly the best and Mahomes would suck. I enjoyed reading it all again just now and figured I'd bump it again so some of you can too.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
AFC Offensive player of the week: Pat Mahomes. .....if you watch the replay or all 22 or whatever....the guy goes through progressions and never ever takes his eyes off his targets even as the pass rush is coming....very Bradyesqe in that way. .....going to be a superstar..... The bears bet on the wrong pony.

Yep.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Trubisky looks like he MIGHT be able to supplant Chad Henne as our backup in a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.