Jay Cutler not 100% sure he is done with football...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is though.

Reactions: 1ke

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I was a desperate team that lost my QB at the end of the year ala Wentz last year, and I didn't have a Nick Foles (most teams don't)

I would try to pry Tony Romo out of the booth or maybe Brett Favre.... would not consider Cutler.

However, if I was like 2-2 and my QB died and I decided I wanted to tank and tank hard while appearing to be trying to suck... I would go get Cutty.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
If I was a desperate team that lost my QB at the end of the year ala Wentz last year, and I didn't have a Nick Foles (most teams don't)

I would try to pry Tony Romo out of the booth or maybe Brett Favre.... would not consider Cutler.

However, if I was like 2-2 and my QB died and I decided I wanted to tank and tank hard while appearing to be trying to suck... I would go get Cutty.

In this situation, I think I would just go to the local China Buffet and offer Jared Lorenzen a job for the rest of the season. Would be great for attendance and comedy as well.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In this situation, I think I would just go to the local China Buffet and offer Jared Lorenzen a job for the rest of the season. Would be great for attendance and comedy as well.

Oh the days of him "backing up" Eli Manning.... those wonderful goal line/4th and 1 QB "sneaks".

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Oh the days of him "backing up" Eli Manning.... those wonderful goal line/4th and 1 QB "sneaks".

Lol- yep.. Dude made a lot of money bending a lot of steel benches.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Well then i dont know what he was doing during his tenure on the Bears.... but it sure as fuck wasn't football.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is so irrelevant in the NFL that I am guessing that no one cares.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one is commenting about how funny that clip was?

It really just goes to show that no matter how hot a chick is, there is always someone sick of her shit. I like how Jay didn't say anything when she was like "I've had to make so many sacrifices over the last 8 years, this is my career now." Lol yeah, I'm sure it was tough to take care of your children and be rich as fuck. So many sacrifices. Cool german shepards. Never pictured Jay as a dog guy.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
No one really cared about Jay Cutler in his final year(s) here, and cared even less when he played with Miami.... Cutler just needs to retire with dignity and not drag out his career that should have been over 2-3 years ago.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe the NFL, as a player anyway, is done with him.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeaa Cuttie could be one of the Best Backups but Is that what His Ego would allow him to become ? He could conceivably play another five yrs at 3 mil per year = 15 million

AFTER his thing with Kristin and TV FLOPs he will most likely go into the commentary booth

BUT, personally, I would rather rake in the 15 million and bite that bullet of pride than work 3 yrs for under 3 million broadcasting... BECAUSE in the END, who gives a fuck about how the FANs or anyone considers his career ?

..... It becomes more for his kids now ......

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Never pictured Jay as a dog guy.

CwbpKYtWgAAG_Tl.jpg

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Kristen's idea of a career is making that reality tv trash, man, just stop already.