Trubisky worst starting QB in Madden '19

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the thing about madden is that it doesn't even matter anymore because they push patches after games every week. Players that light it up get bumped fast.

And even without that, madden tries desperately to steer everyone to pay to win shit mode MUT. And in MUT there are special edition players where their stats are based off like one breakout game and are hugely inflated.

All of which is to say fuck madden

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I used to have god tier MUT teams. Played MUT hardcore for two years but I got sick of Madden simply never fixing the actual problems with the game that made it easy to exploit the gameplay.

D.jpg

D2.jpg

O.jpg

ST.jpg

Last edited:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Mahomes II has almost the same amount of NFL experience as Darnold and Allen.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Bingo!

A video game is just crunching the stats from last season and 7 TDs in 12 starts in the worst passing offense in the league statistically I assume gets you at the bottom just by math. Trey Burton is pretty low as well because he only got two starts last season.

It's just algebra...don't take math so personal, Bear Nation.

Understandable. I think, however, that granting rookie QB a better rating right away is suspect. That's, at least, what I find stupid. I don't care at all about Maddon, however.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
People still buy Madden? The best football game is still NFL ESPN 2K5.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like you just did Howard?

I think Howard has shown over the last couple of years that he's better than the 19th ranked back.

I'm not the homer norm. I'm Captain Objectivity, dripping in correctness.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don’t see what the big deal is

Not one game has been played until then who really cares? His play wasn’t inspiring last season and many factors played a role into that. I think pace fixed allot of that on paper so I’m willing to give it a couple seasons to play out

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Howard has shown over the last couple of years that he's better than the 19th ranked back.

I'm not the homer norm. I'm Captain Objectivity, dripping in correctness.

Kind of like Spartans self proclaimed "warrior spirit" :aj:

You've come across as MT's career will be what he was as a rookie, which seems pretty shortsighted considering his limited playing experience at NC and then jumping to the NFL playing in a rediculously predictable offense. I'll wait and see what he does this year.

As far as his Madden rating, big deal, means nothing, MT didn't do anything to get a higher rating.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I don’t see what the big deal is

Not one game has been played until then who really cares? His play wasn’t inspiring last season and many factors played a role into that. I think pace fixed allot of that on paper so I’m willing to give it a couple seasons to play out

His play inspired me. I seen everything I wanted in a QB. So did the brass and coaches. I don't think anyone would have put up great numbers but his decision making and accurate throws wowed me for a inexperienced rookie.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The only question is, will he be rated higher than Brady and Rogers at the end of the season?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I threw 41 touchdowns in madden 18 with Trubisky. I’m sure he was worse on madden 18. Same stuff for me.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
the thing about madden is that it doesn't even matter anymore because they push patches after games every week. Players that light it up get bumped fast.

And even without that, madden tries desperately to steer everyone to pay to win shit mode MUT. And in MUT there are special edition players where their stats are based off like one breakout game and are hugely inflated.

All of which is to say fuck madden

I hate myself for buying Madden every year. I still do it, and have since 2004. That makes me part of the problem. I can't say no in spite of a consistently substandard product. That exclusive license is a bitch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
As everybody knows, as HC, John Madden always took inner warrior spirit into account above all else. The game is just making a point of fact that Mitch simply does not possess that inner warrior spirit.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
As everybody knows, as HC, John Madden always took inner warrior spirit into account above all else. The game is just making a point of fact that Mitch simply does not possess that inner warrior spirit.

Yeah. He's no Blaine Gabbert.