670 or 1000

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
670 easily. Mac and Parkins is the best show in town, and McKnight has really taken the asshat edge off Bernstein. It's nice to be able to listen to him again after he got completely insufferable with Goff.

JT_Bonfire

Liked Posts:
I used to like The Score when Laurence Holmes was an up and comer and did the Wed night Bears show. Then he got too big for his britches and started doing the Boers & Bernstein routine where you act like all of your callers are incompetent morons, talking down to people, and hanging up on callers you don't agree with. Now that seems to be the pervasive attitude with all of their hosts. Plus, they all gossip and waste most of the air time talking about stupid peripheral bullshit and not talking real SPORTS, despite that being the business they are in. Nowadays 670 takes a (WAY) back seat to 1000, no question. 670 seems to be trying to juggle the lineup and seeking a way to increase their market share. If I was them, they might want to bring in guys who can provide a detailed, critical SPORT SPECIFIC evaluation of teams, players, etc, not gossiping busy bodies that are worried about their twitter follows.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have radios that allow me to change stations at will.

Both sports talker's are in the rotation of stations I listen to, but I always make sure to listen to Bernstein, smartest guy on Chicago radio.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have radios that allow me to change stations at will.

Both sports talker's are in the rotation of stations I listen to, but I always make sure to listen to Bernstein, smartest guy on Chicago radio.

I shudder to think about what is coming your way.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
From time to time when getting home from work I'll turn on WSCR on my cpu, but its terrible. Generally, I listen to 104.3 in Denver and I love it. If they only talked Bears...

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I listen to these stations on podcast most of the time now. It cuts the garbage and sports I don't care about. It also reduces how much you connect with the personality of hosts. I'm much more of a 670 guy. I think their combination of guests and interviewers is simply better, even with Mully stammering for 45 seconds every time he asks a question.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
From time to time when getting home from work I'll turn on WSCR on my cpu, but its terrible. Generally, I listen to 104.3 in Denver and I love it. If they only talked Bears...

Is that the ESPN station? If so, I wasn't a big fan of it while in Colorado this past winter. Seemed really repetitive, and didn't really interact with the fans with calls or emails.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I listen to these stations on podcast most of the time now. It cuts the garbage and sports I don't care about. It also reduces how much you connect with the personality of hosts. I'm much more of a 670 guy. I think their combination of guests and interviewers is simply better, even with Mully stammering for 45 seconds every time he asks a question.

Mully is an awful interviewer, and it's the reason I like him. He always seems surprised that the answer is over and when they need to break he always rushes it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hate Denver sports radio. I haven't listened to it in a while but every year it was the personalities wondering how many points the Broncos were going to win the Superbowl by before the season even started. The homerism was deep.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
670 has gone straight down the tubes, I'm so seriously over hearing about freaking cubs baseball. The new line up also sucks!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate Denver sports radio. I haven't listened to it in a while but every year it was the personalities wondering how many points the Broncos were going to win the Superbowl by before the season even started. The homerism was deep.

My man! Thats why its awesome! Listening to Al/Dmac and others hang thier head in shame gave me reason to live while our beloved lost.

The only one whos really great is Sandy, but they moved him to late night

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That DMac clip of Elway going off on him was played every 15 fucking minutes.

Last edited: