Hilarious. ..

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Reporter: how did you find out about the Mack trade?

Trubs: My mom came into my room and told me we traded for Khalil Mack...

True story....

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
And then he told his own mom to "go away"

Fuckin' terrible attitude. Cutler-esque. I hope we don't have a bad influence in the locker room.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mitchell Trubisky was trying to take advantage of a rare off day and sleep in Saturday morning when his mother woke him up to deliver some surprising news.

Jeanne Trubisky and her husband were visiting their son over Labor Day weekend when the Bears acquired All-Pro pass rusher Khalil Mack in a blockbuster trade with the Oakland Raiders. When Jeanne initially told a sleepy Mitch, he didn't believe her.

"[She] came into my room and was like, 'You guys just got Khalil Mack,'" Trubisky said. "I said, 'Get out of here, I'm going back to sleep.' [She said],'No, I'm serious.' You can't wake me up with that kind of news because you just don't believe it. But he's here, we're ready to roll, getting ready for Week 1, and we're excited about it."

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky was trying to take advantage of a rare off day and sleep in Saturday morning when his mother woke him up to deliver some surprising news.

Jeanne Trubisky and her husband were visiting their son over Labor Day weekend when the Bears acquired All-Pro pass rusher Khalil Mack in a blockbuster trade with the Oakland Raiders. When Jeanne initially told a sleepy Mitch, he didn't believe her.

"[She] came into my room and was like, 'You guys just got Khalil Mack,'" Trubisky said. "I said, 'Get out of here, I'm going back to sleep.' [She said],'No, I'm serious.' You can't wake me up with that kind of news because you just don't believe it. But he's here, we're ready to roll, getting ready for Week 1, and we're excited about it."

Way to blow my mind. I had it Mitch lived with his folks. Great...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
damn...Mitch still has his mom just get into his room like that? does she make him PB&J sandwiches as well before practice

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
damn...Mitch still has his mom just get into his room like that? does she make him PB&J sandwiches as well before practice

He was visting family in Ohio.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Way to blow my mind. I had it Mitch lived with his folks. Great...

I bet ARod doesn’t sleep in on his off days...

Too busy having his boyfriend teach him how to change his own oil and tires. :rimshot:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch is smart. He keeps his poster of titties on the back of his door, so his mother does not see them when she walks in.

And he can kiss them in his way out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Mitchell, honey. Wake up. You boys got Khalil Mack."

WlTLkBO.jpg

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is still a virgin....probably.

He can be a virgin, gay, asexual for all I care. As long as he steps up his game and becomes at least an Alex Smith level type QB, I don't care what he does in his personal life

Edit: My guess is that he's probably super Christian like Tebow, but probably doesn't want to shove it down the media's throat

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He can be a virgin, gay, asexual for all I care. As long as he steps up his game and becomes at least an Alex Smith level type QB, I don't care what he does in his personal life

Edit: My guess is that he's probably super Christian like Tebow, but probably doesn't want to shove it down the media's throat
Alex Smith? Really? LOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BAR, which he already surpassed. Unless you are saying that Alex Smith’s 1TD 11 INT and 50.9% Comp, rookie campaign really knocked your socks off. Or maybe taking all the way till his 13th season to finally hit a 4K passing season.

Alex Smith is trash. And a nutless passer.