Liked Posts:
What is your take on Trubisky thus far:

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really feel 2, but I generously voted 3 based on his improvement in escaping pressure and making plays with his legs. Still big time concerned about the accuracy.

I'd like to see him miss less and get to option 4 or 5 by the end of the season.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You could break #3 in half. I know he wasn't worth a #2 overall pick, but that doesn't mean he can't be a franchise guy.

It's crystal clear to me he wasn't worth trading up for. But that's over and done with.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
5. He's progressing. It's up and down, but he looks like the games not too big for him. Just need to pick up the consistency.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You could break #3 in half. I know he wasn't worth a #2 overall pick, but that doesn't mean he can't be a franchise guy.

It's crystal clear to me he wasn't worth trading up for. But that's over and done with.

If he's a "franchise guy" he's worth the #1 overall pick.

I think he's shown a lot of promise. In a year where he's still learning this offense and how to play in the NFL, if his "bad game" against Belichick means he's responsible for 3 TDs, 400 yards, and we score 31 points, I'll take it.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really feel 2, but I generously voted 3 based on his improvement in escaping pressure and making plays with his legs. Still big time concerned about the accuracy.

Thanks for participating. I used to do the Cutler polls ranking him from 1 to 32. This type of poll seems more appropriate at this time. PiB used to accuse me of always doing the poll after a bad Cutler outing :lol: .

Figured it would be a fair time to do it on Trubisky. Then maybe again after 11 games.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those typing in numbers, if you could vote in the poll it would be great. I originally didn't post this right.

If you are between numbers, round up like bearmick did. Hahaha

I thought I clicked on show the names of posters, as I think most prefer that. If one of the mods could fix that or tell me how to, it would be appreciated.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wanted to pick option 5 so badly but he still gets jittery in the pocket and makes bad reads in the redzone. Im expecting improvement as i do think he can be our franchise

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For those typing in numbers, if you could vote in the poll it would be great. I originally didn't post this right.

I thought I clicked on show the names of posters, as I think most prefer that. If one of the mods could fix that or tell me how to, it would be appreciated.

Click on a vote score and it'll show you who voted for what.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Click on a vote score and it'll show you who voted for what.

You're probably right. At least 80%.

Let's try, what did I vote?

Edit: read that wrong, I thought you were going to say who voted what. Lol. Got it now, thanks!8

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

The polls don't work on phones. That's why a lot of people don't vote.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

I'm rounding up to ok...i guess...