HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you getting pissy because I said Trubisky should be better than Alex Smith? The same Alex Smith that's been discarded twice now?

You don't know what I'm remembering about Alex Smith's career, lmao. When Trubisky was drafted were you like, "Oh boy, hopefully this kid ends up like how Alex Smith was in his 12th year!"

Sorry for setting high expectations for the quarterback.

LOL, that is a load of shit and you know it. Quote it or get the fuck out.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL, that is a load of shit and you know it. Quote it or get the fuck out.

It’s weird man, you’re really high on Trubisky but then get whiney when someone says he should be better than Alex Smith? Why is that?

Do you want his expectations to be lowered?

Like, if we shelter sweet, kindhearted Mitchell with lower expectations then people won’t harp on him as much? When Trubisky was drafted everyone should have hoped he’d be the next Drew Brees. And they still should. Who knows what his trajectory will be, why settle for less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, I am just not a Special person and understand that Alex Smith is a good quarterback. Because, and follow me on this, believe it or not quarterbacks can improve past their early years' performance level. There is also something to be said about a quarterback simply not being suited for certain offenses either.

Alex Smith is the #1 name that gets thrown around as if its supposed to be some example of what you don't want a quarterback to be. Well that is a load of shit. If you want to talk about his departure from San Fran go ahead. He stunk it up there. He has redeemed himself multiple times over since then.

BTW you're talking out of both ends. On the one hand you say "Alex Smith is a good quarterback, he's been in the league for a long time." and on the other hand you say "You don't know what I'm remembering about Alex Smith's career, lmao. When Trubisky was drafted were you like, 'Oh boy, hopefully this kid ends up like how Alex Smith was in his 12th year!'" If Trubisky turned out to be current day Alex Smith I wouldn't be disappointed because that would still mean he is the best quarterback we will have ever had. Don't mistake that with me not hoping for more than that. Because the reality is that Mitch is more athletic and he is being developed from the get go to have that killer instinct in him that took Alex way too long to develop.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP stole my poll from last Sunday.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I literally thought this exact thing after reading his post. Let's get a head coach and offense here for more than 1 year and then see where we're at.

People here don’t know what patience is. They take all the frustration they have with the QB position and attribute it all to Mitch like he was the one struggling

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No, I am just not a Special person and understand that Alex Smith is a good quarterback. Because, and follow me on this, believe it or not quarterbacks can improve past their early years' performance level. There is also something to be said about a quarterback simply not being suited for certain offenses either.

Alex Smith is the #1 name that gets thrown around as if its supposed to be some example of what you don't want a quarterback to be. Well that is a load of shit. If you want to talk about his departure from San Fran go ahead. He stunk it up there. He has redeemed himself multiple times over since then.

BTW you're talking out of both ends. On the one hand you say "Alex Smith is a good quarterback, he's been in the league for a long time." and on the other hand you say "You don't know what I'm remembering about Alex Smith's career, lmao. When Trubisky was drafted were you like, 'Oh boy, hopefully this kid ends up like how Alex Smith was in his 12th year!'" If Trubisky turned out to be current day Alex Smith I wouldn't be disappointed because that would still mean he is the best quarterback we will have ever had. Don't mistake that with me not hoping for more than that. Because the reality is that Mitch is more athletic and he is being developed from the get go to have that killer instinct in him that took Alex way too long to develop.

Ditto to all of this.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there a way to view polls on Tapatalk?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bumping as tomorrow I will wrap this up and summarize the results. An impressive 88 voters, would like to get up to 100.

Perhaps @rush has Mitch shirts for the winners. Right now his house must be overflowing with Khalil Mack stuff as we wait and wait for him to have a decent performance.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Bumping as tomorrow I will wrap this up and summarize the results. An impressive 88 voters, would like to get up to 100.

Perhaps @rush has Mitch shirts for the winners. Right now his house must be overflowing with Khalil Mack stuff as we wait and wait for him to have a decent performance.
Bill getting a little greedy lol

richb688

Liked Posts:

Smiths last year in San Fran was pretty good-it was debate between him and craperchuc