Redskins QB situation

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Redskins are now down to Mark frickin Sanchez at QB...
There are some people saying they should sign Kaepernick, I think it's time for Smokin Jay to make a come back!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Chase Daniel for a first round pick. Make it happen Pace you fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Exactly, would you rather have Chase Daniel or Mark Sanchez/Colt McCoy...yikes.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Think they'd take Chase Daniel if we threw in a first rounder with him?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Just sign back Terrelle Pryor and let him just run around.. God the Skins are a shit franchise and the players know it. They don't like playing at home. They're right up there with the Browns, except Browns have much better fans..

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Just sign back Terrelle Pryor and let him just run around.. God the Skins are a shit franchise and the players know it. They don't like playing at home. They're right up there with the Browns, except Browns have much better fans..

Redskins haven't won a playoff game in 26 years, DAMN! I knew it was bad, figured they had gotten a playoff W sometime in the last 15 years though.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Think they'd take Chase Daniel if we threw in a first rounder with him?

After Sunday’s performance, they’re lucky Pace isn’t asking for 2 first round picks for the Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter who the Skins put back there now. Season over for them.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m so sick of hearing Kapernicks name come up every year. The dude was an absolute train wreck in his last couple years and Hasn’t played a meaningful game or even been involved in an nfl practice since 2016.

I think it’s fucked up he’s not getting a chance at a tryout for kneeling, but people need to stop acting like he’s better than the rest of the 2nd/3rd string bums in the league.

Sports writers are now just using Kapernicks name to act like they give a shit about his cause. I’m not buying it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m so sick of hearing Kapernicks name come up every year. The dude was an absolute train wreck in his last couple years and Hasn’t played a meaningful game or even been involved in an nfl practice since 2016.

I think it’s fucked up he’s not getting a chance at a tryout for kneeling, but people need to stop acting like he’s better than the rest of the 2nd/3rd string bums in the league.

Sports writers are now just using Kapernicks name to act like they give a shit about his cause. I’m not buying it.

Well I think it is fair to question the Skins picking up Ruben Foster but then going with Sanchez over Kapernick.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SancMa00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm

There is really no good argument for Sanchez ever being as good as Kap. For as much as people knock Kap, Sanchez has a considerably worse TD to Int ration, QB Rating, YPA, Passer rating and Int%. He also has a worse completion and TD%. So Kap a better QB before you take into account how much he adds to your running game.

So basically the message is you can beat the living shit out of a woman and get a ton of chances in the NFL. Just don't kneel for a song.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are you suggesting it isn't a song? I would say a song is an accurate description and puts it in the proper context relative to beating the shit out of women. Or do you value this song more than you value women?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

.....people need to stop acting like he’s better than the rest of the 2nd/3rd string bums in the league.

You need to go back and check his Stats up to his final season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A pretty crappy one at that as well.

I can understand people being upset about the anthem even if I disagree. What I don't understand is people being ok with the Ruben Foster's of the world getting multiple chances but feel like Kap not getting a shot is acceptable.

The sad thing is if Rae Carruth could still play, he would have a better chance getting a second chance than Kap.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Skins could do worse than Kaepernick. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick him up now on the cheap and keep him as backup for next year.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well I think it is fair to question the Skins picking up Ruben Foster but then going with Sanchez over Kapernick.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SancMa00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm

There is really no good argument for Sanchez ever being as good as Kap. For as much as people knock Kap, Sanchez has a considerably worse TD to Int ration, QB Rating, YPA, Passer rating and Int%. He also has a worse completion and TD%. So Kap a better QB before you take into account how much he adds to your running game.

So basically the message is you can beat the living shit out of a woman and get a ton of chances in the NFL. Just don't kneel for a song.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post

YOU ARE CORRECT...SIR. Just don't kneel :snoop:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'd sign Kupperneck to a deal and only play him if the skins are up by a bunch with the ball at the end of the game...

so he could kneel out the clock