Hiring CSS Assistant

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Guys I’m hiring a CSS assistant. Somebody who can transcribe my prolific posts, respond to media inquiries and answer my hundreds of DM’s.

Desired qualifications for applicants include bachelors degree from Ivy League School, minimum 4.0 GPA, and minimum four years of Honors.

Starting pay is $65.00/hr plus full health insurance (including dental) and 14 days paid vacation annually.

Please email resumes with cover letters to:

CSS_legend@InstantCEO.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Guys I’m hiring a CSS assistant. Somebody who can transcribe my prolific posts, respond to media inquiries and answer my hundreds of DM’s.

Desired qualifications for applicants include bachelors degree from Ivy League School, minimum 4.0 GPA, and minimum four years of Honors.

Starting pay is $65.00/hr plus full health insurance (including dental) and 14 days paid vacation annually.

What is this CSS you speak of?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's physically impossible to graduate with a 4.0 GPA and not have 4 years of honors.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I make more than that. No thanks.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Listen here you milky-eyed pizza-faced Cody Parkey nut hugger

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You lost any cred when you didn't wave back at me on Lake Shore Drive. #Sorryblewit