Sunday just got harder

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Probably unsurprising news to many

Liked Posts:
Just as I expected, they're not really going to go all out to win this game. There are bigger things to worry about.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just as I expected, they're not really going to go all out to win this game. There are bigger things to worry about.

You know this, because three injured players are unable to play???

Gosh I hope you are trolling with all these posts you make.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not too surprised or concerned. Its extremely doubtful the Rams lose to a miserably injured 49er team, even if they're scrappy, so let the banged up players rest... This is a playoff game for the Vikings, not for the Bears. Nagy gets a first row sneak peak to exploit weaknesses and change the gameplan a week ahead of time...

Side note. Wonder if Wims will dress or they throw Bellamy out there?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This is bad news for Mitch, he needs Robinson as a security blanket against this tough Vikings defense.

Mitchapalooza

What's wrong with Robinson? I know he got hurt but came back in for the rest of the game Sunday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's the extent of A-Rob47's injury? Was it on the play where Mitch mole-eyed a pass way over his head but he caught it anyways?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I heard somewhere he's been nursing a rib injury for weeks now, but don't quote me on that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's wrong with Robinson? I know he got hurt but came back in for the rest of the game Sunday.

Mitchell overthrew him and he landed awkwardly. Glad Mitchell didn't Zack Miller him but jeesh, guy has to try to hit his receivers in stride or put the ball where they can get it without getting rekt...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mitchell overthrew him and he landed awkwardly. Glad Mitchell didn't Zack Miller him but jeesh, guy has to try to hit his receivers in stride or put the ball where they can get it without getting rekt...

If you freeze frame the ARob fumble, you can see Mitch was actually the one that poked the ball out of his hand.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Shaheen says thanks:snoop:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only a Bears fan critiques a 43 yard pass and catch. Brilliant.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So ARob ends regular season with 55 receptions on 94 targets for 754 yards and 4 TDs in 13 games. Useful player but pretty underwhelming season. Hopefully he picks it up in postseason.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Vikings:
Linval Joseph questionable
Eric Kendricks doubtful
Xavier Rhodes doubtful

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am guessing Arob could play but they are holding him back.......he has a rib.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So ARob ends regular season with 55 receptions on 94 targets for 754 yards and 4 TDs in 13 games. Useful player but pretty underwhelming season. Hopefully he picks it up in postseason.

He is leading the team in yards receiving and yards per reception.....overall a very important member of our receivers....he also missed 2 previous games and still led our receivers.......#Beardown

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is leading the team in yards receiving and yards per reception.....overall a very important member of our receivers....he also missed 2 previous games and still led our receivers.......#Beardown

Didn't say he wasn't important to the team as currently constructed. Just said his season has been underwhelming. Is it not fair to have expected more than 754 yards coming into this season? He doesn't have No 1 WR numbers. It is what it is. Going forward, I would hope he could produce more.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He definitely underplayed his contract but the skill set is still there to be a dominant player, so there is much reason for optimism moving forward.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He definitely underplayed his contract but the skill set is still there to be a dominant player, so much reason for optimism.

Agreed which is why I said hopefully he picks it up in postseason and perhaps next year after being another year from the ACL injury, he will be more productive.