1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Who here owns firearms?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have a couple of handguns and a shot gun.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Old buddy that was in my wedding back in the day owns a gun shop. Locksmith and Gunsmith take the same skills. The wait list is 9 mo around here for firearm service. Maybe. Better than killing time with you fucks. I already have a shop so why not?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Old buddy that was in my wedding back in the day owns a gun shop. Locksmith and Gunsmith take the same skills. The wait list is 9 mo around here for firearm service. Maybe. Better than killing time with you fucks. I already have a shop so why not?

Working on firearms while downing shots of Cuervo doesn't sound like a great combination.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Are you okay Urblock?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

go for it!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

how is your back?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Kimber 6 shot revolver

k6s_FirstEd_thumb_285x312.png

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Working on firearms while downing shots of Cuervo doesn't sound like a great combination.
What could be more fun? You never did get a read on me. Pretty sure I respect you, 51 and Lou more than any other poster. How it is and I'm sure I forgot some great posters. :shrug:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.

It's been shown that even a guy holding a replica gun for a few minutes increases his testosterone levels.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

i hunt.
i shoot targets
my dick is a good size.
and civilized? i dont live in a civilized area. someone breaks in, i will protect my family.

if spartan ever gets an intruder, he can fight them with greek yogurt or whatever ***gy diet he is currently on.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i hunt.
i shoot targets
my dick is a good size.
and civilized? i dont live in a civilized area. someone breaks in, i will protect my family.

if spartan ever gets an intruder, he can fight them with greek yogurt or whatever ***gy diet he is currently on.

Do you carry daily?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Do you carry daily?

cant in MD. i used to use a business owner rule to carry everyday. but i sold the company 8 years ago.
you can only get a CC permit if you are really special here in communist MD.