OT: Buccaneers Hire 2 Female Assistant Coaches

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Sorry....I find it hard to believe they bring much of value to the team, other than a PR boost.

I guess the S&C coach may be ok...but what is a lady going to teach NFL Dlinemen???

Can she be any worse of a defensive coach than Mel Tucker...lol.

As far as PR stunt, with the millions of dollars on the line with NFL teams and their winning & losing, are the Bucs really going to hire two people they know are under-qualified, to gain some preseason media attention? They stand more to lose.

Another thought would be that perhaps some of us super fans overrate the qualifications for being a position coach. Some of this sports stuff isn't really rocket science. She's a d-line coach, not a QB coach.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

As far as PR stunt, with the millions of dollars on the line with NFL teams and their winning & losing, are the Bucs really going to hire two people they know are under-qualified, to gain some preseason media attention? They stand more to lose.

Another thought would be that perhaps some of us super fans overrate the qualifications for being a position coach. Some of this sports stuff isn't really rocket science. She's a d-line coach, not a QB coach.

It's not really about being underqualified. Those positions are really low on the totem pole as far as responsibilities. I'm sure they can handle the jobs.

Were they the best possible choices? Well...lets say they give the most value to the team overall. So I guess I'd say YES...

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
What's up with the urge to go non-PC and make weird locker room objections?

Different gender coaches use the locker rooms of their different gender players all the time. Remember when Tom Hanks yelled "Man coming in" and joked "aw shucks" in A League of Their Own? I am sure the male coaches have to make sure it's safe before going into players' locker room areas for coaching during halftime of lingerie leagues.

I know for a fact ex-players of lingerie league have a ton of exposure to technique knowledge. Those male coaches can easily let the superficial optics of the league go by and coach their hearts out. EX: I can't find the clip but the Philly DB coach of the lingerie league was recorded REAMING the players out for losing technique and the Philly sports radio stations here played the clip and wanted that kind of fire and passion in the Eagles DB coach and players. It was hysterical. (Chip Kelly era for Eagles)

Point being, it is not at ALL unbelievable that a female ex-football player knows technique of her position in order to teach.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Walked into this thread and thought I went back in time. Is it 2019 or 1919?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not surprised the neanderthals of CCS are against women assistant coaches.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Ms. Javadifar looks like shes a savage in the weight room. I wouldn't care if my personal trainer was a chick. Results are results!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We are talking about the same team owned by the Glazer's right? The same people that also own Manchester United. Ugh, yeah. I think he has a solid grasp of the PR machine and how to manipulate it...and tbh I don't give a shit that they're women. Only care if they're qualified for the job or not. I'm sick of the new wave feminist bullshit being pushed since the Hollywood scandals. Women aren't owed jack shit if they haven't earned it and before you point and claim sexism, the exact same applies to men.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Walked into this thread and thought I went back in time. Is it 2019 or 1919?

Depends on if you only "walked into" posts by Visionman. Otherwise, it's all good here. Rob seemed confused as if this somehow impacted the gender bathroom thing but he is confused there; and everyone else has been mostly "good for them".

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Maybe that's what Kraft shouda' done. :thinking:

Maybe that's his defense in his case. You're honor I was just doing interviews.

Gotcha'
if he'd hired "2 Female Assistant Coaches" sooner..... he wouldn't have had to go out looking for "female assistance" He's gotta be quicker with his hiring process next time.

wink, wink :smug2:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By Adam Schefter | Mar 20, 2019
The Buccaneers have hired Lori Locust and Maral Javadifar, making Tampa Bay the first NFL team with two female coaches on staff.

Locust and Javadifar are the first full-time female coaches in Bucs franchise history. Locust is an assistant defensive line coach, and Javadifar is an assistant strength and conditioning coach, the team announced.

#MeToo :beer: :clap:

If they can coach, then more power to 'em.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We are talking about the same team owned by the Glazer's right? The same people that also own Manchester United. Ugh, yeah. I think he has a solid grasp of the PR machine and how to manipulate it...and tbh I don't give a shit that they're women. Only care if they're qualified for the job or not. I'm sick of the new wave feminist bullshit being pushed since the Hollywood scandals. Women aren't owed jack shit if they haven't earned it and before you point and claim sexism, the exact same applies to men.

I don't really care about this topic too much, so I'm not going to get in a pissing match. But the strength and conditioning coach is a physical therapist & trainer. IDK, if Maral Javadifar has her PhD, but a lot of physical therapists these days are doctors. She's seemed to have earned it.

And checkout how jacked she is!!!

8Gi20o4h_400x400.jpg

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried to hire Aspen Rae as my personal assistant.....she beat me up and banged my wife

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
working out and dieting are one thing getting runs over by a 300 pound lineman is a whole different thing, which she has never experienced.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
working out and dieting are one thing getting runs over by a 300 pound lineman is a whole different thing, which she has never experienced.
S&C coaches know about the body and how to make it more efficient. Assistant position coaches help teach technique. If someone is knowledgeable enough in these areas to be hired by NFL teams, it doesn't matter what size they are. I've seen plenty scrawny male assistants on sidelines who couldn't carry your groceries inside far less beat 300lb linemen.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

lol...So if you got hit by a car would it matter to you if your trauma surgeon had experience in getting hit by a car too?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

I like your thought process, it needs to be earned, BUT, as a man with 5 Girls and a wife that does the same thing that I do and gets paid about 1/2, I can not completely ignore the fact that women are too often overlooked as a viable employee.

This might be a PR stunt, but I'm glad to see it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something to do to make headlines and history when you're in no position to compete.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like your thought process, it needs to be earned, BUT, as a man with 5 Girls and a wife that does the same thing that I do and gets paid about 1/2, I can not completely ignore the fact that women are too often overlooked as a viable employee.

This might be a PR stunt, but I'm glad to see it.

I don't have any problems with striving towards equality. True equality.