Is it appropriate to call grown *** men who play professional NFL football "kids?"

Calling grown men who play football professionally (or are prospects and over the age of 18) "kids"

• Total voters

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking that political correctness, AKA being polite, is a "cancer" that is killing our country. Good lord, old people are literally the worst. Can't wait until 20 years from now when this stupid line of thinking is completely eradicated.

lol it won’t change. Some day you will be complaining about people half your age telling you how to live. It’s what humans do.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol it won’t change. Some day you will be complaining about people half your age telling you how to live. It’s what humans do.

I mean... being polite, not racist and accepting people for who they are isn't telling someone how to live their life. It's called general decency and being empathetic.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah... it still is. Being intolerant of other people’s views, labeling them and telling them how they are “supposed to act” has been going on for generations.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean... being polite, not racist and accepting people for who they are isn't telling someone how to live their life. It's called general decency and being empathetic.
i'm proud of you kid. I have really been seeing improvement in your way of thinking .

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

What about when you use Down Syndrome as a joke? What kind of person does that make you?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
the real question is ...is it appropriate for young cuck punks to try to determine what's appropriate for their elders who have zero desire to join their thought cult....political correctness is a disease and some of you are the carriers...you are the cancer that has been killing our once great nation
Here's hoping you drive drunk into an old folks home and start a fire...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to vote in a poll that has "totes cringe" as an option

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hard to vote in a poll that has "totes cringe" as an option

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's been a real close poll up to date. I'm so proud we have such a diverse group of people here at CCS. Keep up the good work and say a kind word to someone today .

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the real question is ...is it appropriate for young cuck punks to try to determine what's appropriate for their elders who have zero desire to join their thought cult....political correctness is a disease and some of you are the carriers...you are the cancer that has been killing our once great nation
Let me guess: Trump fan?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Let me guess: Trump fan?
Pretty sure he was the same guy that got pissed because a guy on the Vikings didn't want to be bothered by him while going through TSA.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's an old racist moron. I'd wager he has a single digit IQ and also single digit number of teeth left.

images

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
It's annoying but so is gate keeping. I say live and let live. Worry about the things that matter, like, is a hot dog a sandwich