Mathieu Betts

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
is the talent gap between the NFL and the CFL really that wide that a person getting drafted #3 overall in the CFL goes undrafted in the NFL? crazy. Just based on what I've seen on highlights, he looks really good. However, idk the level of competition he faced. I think he makes the Bears 53

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
is the talent gap between the NFL and the CFL really that wide that a person getting drafted #3 overall in the CFL goes undrafted in the NFL? crazy. Just based on what I've seen on highlights, he looks really good. However, idk the level of competition he faced. I think he makes the Bears 53
Yes, yes it is. He was eligible for the 2019 draft and did not get selected. Worth a look but may be a poor man's Shea McClellin. He'll be an OLB here and not an end other than 4th guy tight in a 3/4 on rush downs so he's in position o need and would make more money on our PS than he does in canada.. I like the pick up but we have to remember that he wasn't someone that we pryed away from the CFL, He was a late round draft prospect we were able to sign as a UDFA. I really like our UDFA class in general but they're still UDFAs.

If Betts makes the active roster, he'll make more $ than the top salary in the CFL.

Last edited:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What's a CFL?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yes, yes it is. He was eligible for the 2019 draft and did not get selected. Worth a look but may be a poor man's Shea McClellin. He'll be an OLB here and not an end other than 4th guy tight in a 3/4 on rush downs so he's in position o need and would make more money on our PS than he does in canada.. I like the pick up but we have to remember that he wasn't someone that we pryed away from the CFL, He was a late round draft prospect we were able to sign as a UDFA. I really like our UDFA class in general but they're still UDFAs.

If Betts makes the active roster, he'll make more $ than the top salary in the CFL.
This draft (and UDFAs) is all about improving the back of the roster. The only one different is Montgomery who was drafted to be part of a three-headed attack. Sure, there are spots that can be improved like 4th through 6th WR, 4th RB, 2nd and later TEs, and O line depth. Betts has a real chance of jumping ahead of Fitts and even Irving.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember when Rebecca Lobo was drafted #1 overall in the WNBA, and went undrafted in the NBA?
Is this an example of direct evidence to gender inequality?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This draft (and UDFAs) is all about improving the back of the roster. The only one different is Montgomery who was drafted to be part of a three-headed attack. Sure, there are spots that can be improved like 4th through 6th WR, 4th RB, 2nd and later TEs, and O line depth. Betts has a real chance of jumping ahead of Fitts and even Irving.
Fingers crossed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitts vs Betts vs Woods

Skrine vs shelley vs Tolliver

Ridley vs E.Hall vs Wimms

Bars vs Sowell vs Coward

HaHa vs Bush vs Denmark

Nichols vs Bullard vs RRH

Shaheen vs Brauneckker vs Raymond

This training camp is lit.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why does canadia put the goalpost at the front of the endzone? seems insane

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Dude looks like a future HOFer... oh wait its sped up 2x.