Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How are his goaltender skills?
24 blocks in his 9 college games. Think he averaged almost 3 blocks per through HS. Scouting reports say he's got good instincts for shot blocking and he's quick.

Knocks are durability, obviously, and potentially his competitive drive which is not something you want to see out of a high potential pick.

On paper though, Bol Bol is a legit prospect

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
24 blocks in his 9 college games. Think he averaged almost 3 blocks per through HS. Scouting reports say he's got good instincts for shot blocking and he's quick.

Knocks are durability, obviously, and potentially his competitive drive which is not something you want to see out of a high potential pick.

On paper though, Bol Bol is a legit prospect
I was referring to his father’s brief stint as a goalie for a minor league hockey team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
ae1b513ae1639af3d74d46ce164ad423.jpg

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
NBA isn’t an inside out game anymore, but that’s because everyone is trying to emulate the Warriors. Go against the grain and take Bol Bol. Eventually it will swing back the other way. Wendell and Bol Bol wouldn’t be so bad to build around with Lauri playing the 3 if all 3 are on the floor together. Bulls will be in the lottery again next year so they can take their chances on a unique prospect.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haven't read through this thread yet, but is everyone in agreement that the lottery is definitely rigged?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
NBA isn’t an inside out game anymore, but that’s because everyone is trying to emulate the Warriors. Go against the grain and take Bol Bol. Eventually it will swing back the other way. Wendell and Bol Bol wouldn’t be so bad to build around with Lauri playing the 3 if all 3 are on the floor together. Bulls will be in the lottery again next year so they can take their chances on a unique prospect.
Well, it really started with D'Antoni.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bol Bol or Taco Fall would certainly give the Bulls a chance to neutrilize Embiid in the east and try something different by going super big at times...with a Lavine-Porter-Lauri-WCJ-Fall line-up. The lakers once had 3 near 7 footers and passed over the top of everyone.

Garland is the hope here. Ball would console me. A surprise bpa talent and FA pursuit of PG might just be the best thing in the end.

I'm not too excited or too pessimistic.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I simply do not see Ball improving this team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I simply do not see Ball improving this team.

He doesn't have to improve it much, but he does rebound and defend with a length few point guards have. As a good passer he can set up Lavine...Otto Porter Jr proved he is an upgrade at SF this team hasn't had in a while, and the real improvement on this team comes from the development of Lauri and WCJ

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

Only 2 teams would be this desperate - Bulls and Suns.

Even if its us i don't think there is a chance Phoenix passes on him.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He doesn't have to improve it much, but he does rebound and defend with a length few point guards have. As a good passer he can set up Lavine...Otto Porter Jr proved he is an upgrade at SF this team hasn't had in a while, and the real improvement on this team comes from the development of Lauri and WCJ
Then what is the point of signing him?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then what is the point of signing him?

You are buying him if his price is low because of Lebron drama and dysfunctional franchise with no clue on how to develop and use their parts.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You are buying him if his price is low because of Lebron drama and dysfunctional franchise with no clue on how to develop and use their parts.
In the scenario you propose, you're not buying him low.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team that makes the most sense for the Garland promise is the Lakers assuming Knicks are getting Irving?

Correct me if I'm wrong but they want to trade Ball due to bad fit with Lebron and were using Rondo last year.

The angle perhaps we are missing is that we were already in trade talks with the Lakers who need ready now pieces in order to chase a championship.

If anything the Bulls should be seeking to trade up to #4 for Garland now. Maybe Lavine, Dunn, Lopez, future pick...etc...is what it will take.

I just think Lopez can help them now and unite with his brother. Ball and #4 come to us.