NBA Draft IGT: 6/20 NBA DRAFT!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Of course, the Bulls have a chance to take a flier on a young guy who, if he stays healthy, could be a major steal and instead go for an older player with a low ceiling.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol I just came across a video by cbs sports and it says Coby White is a bigger version of Derrick Rose. That person obviously hasn’t seen Coby White play at all

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I just came across a video by cbs sports and it says Coby White is a bigger version of Derrick Rose. That person obviously hasn’t seen Coby White play at all
I get a more stable Lance Stevenson vibe...in jerry stackhouses body

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Don't jump me for asking the obvious, but why the F@#% are the Bulls unable to attract and FA?

I get FAs not wanting to live in OKC or Memphis, but Chicago is a great city.

How friggin' bad a rep does ownership have? (No thanks to Michael and Scottie always ripping ownership and management).

Time to sell.

We have a toxic culture that needs to be cleaned up. It all needs to start with firing garpax. Some of the bad rep has been from mj even though Scottie always sticks up for the team it hasn’t moved the goal posts. An example of the dysfunction is like when garpax installed a spy into thibedeu locker room to see what he is doing. A superstar has multiple teams coming after them. If this is the stuff they have to deal with it’s just not worth it

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe we can sneak into the playoffs now and get annihilated in the first round lol

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
There is something obviously wrong with Bol Bol for him to drop that far (Warriors passed on him twice). When he WAS drafted he was immediately traded to Denver, who seem to want to take on these types (Porter Jr who slid last year). I don't have much of problem with who they drafted - hes a long athletic freak whose 20 years old.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is something obviously wrong with Bol Bol for him to drop that far (Warriors passed on him twice). When he WAS drafted he was immediately traded to Denver, who seem to want to take on these types (Porter Jr who slid last year). I don't have much of problem with who they drafted - hes a long athletic freak whose 20 years old.

his knocks are he is soft and can't shoot. Recipe for worthlessness against the elite.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

syxkr1cl.png

I know, par for the course with today's journalism, but LOL.... that's one hell of a blunder.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
his knocks are he is soft and can't shoot. Recipe for worthlessness against the elite.
Soft? Probably so
Can't shoot? Lol, where did you get that scouting report from? "Ability to knock down outside shots at a high rate makes his very unique ... "

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soft? Probably so
Can't shoot? Lol, where did you get that scouting report from? "Ability to knock down outside shots at a high rate makes his very unique ... "
He has been purely an around the rim scorer only...

those guys come into this league and can't score at all.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has been purely an around the rim scorer only...

those guys come into this league and can't score at all.
Lol. In every draft profile of Bol Bol, they all talk about his unique shooting ability
Quit making shit up

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He only played 9 games but launched 2.8 3's per game and connected on 52% of them. Small sample size but it's obvious the dude can shoot.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why are you talking bol bol...

I'm talking about the guy the bulls drafted, gafford, who dominated with length in college from 5 feet in, and shot 67%, highest in the sec because he didn't take jump shots. pure rim scorer who won't be able to get near it in nba

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
why are you talking bol bol...

I'm talking about the guy the bulls drafted, gafford, who dominated with length in college from 5 feet in, and shot 67%, highest in the sec because he didn't take jump shots. pure rim scorer who won't be able to get near it in nba

My bad. Hungover from Double IPA's & Rye

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with Gafford. I think he could be solid. I just think it's stupid to take a guy that, talent wise, is a dime-a-dozen when you have a guy on the board that has talent through the roof. You can get a guy for the vet minimum in free agency that can do what Gafford can. If Bol Bol stays healthy, he could end up being a great player.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with Gafford. I think he could be solid. I just think it's stupid to take a guy that, talent wise, is a dime-a-dozen when you have a guy on the board that has talent through the roof. You can get a guy for the vet minimum in free agency that can do what Gafford can. If Bol Bol stays healthy, he could end up being a great player.
yeah....

they need to take highest ceiling in second round...Bol Bol or Taco can alter the way the game is played.