Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Post your general betting thoughts in here. Can be wins, losses, news, etc.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If yall want my picks, better pony up the google bucks. Im a sports betting guru except for the Angels and Mets. Fuck those guys

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If yall want my picks, better pony up the google bucks. Im a sports betting guru except for the Angels and Mets. Fuck those guys

No one is even interested in them for free. Why would someone want to pay for them? Silly goose.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I once had a 20 day win streak betting college basketball money line parlays long ago. I have no idea if you can even place bets this way anymore. Anyway, I picked money lines on huge favorites only (equivalent to at least -10 or more) and parlayed them daily.

I started with $100 and ended up with a several thousand dollars. I did 2-4 parlays per day, based on if there were any big mismatch games, and I kept betting all the money I built up.

It was a slow climb at first, making something like one fourth of what I put in on a bet. But when the pot grew, that 1/4th or 1/5th cut became very substantial.

There were a couple of days at the end where there was only 1 heavily lop sided game, so I only bet the money line on that 1 game. Even then, putting money on a -1200 team still payed out in hundreds of dollars. I know the risk vs reward is extremely high, but I had the mentality that it was all basically found money.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I once had a 20 day win streak betting college basketball money line parlays long ago. I have no idea if you can even place bets this way anymore. Anyway, I picked money lines on huge favorites only (equivalent to at least -10 or more) and parlayed them daily.

I started with $100 and ended up with a several thousand dollars. I did 2-4 parlays per day, based on if there were any big mismatch games, and I kept betting all the money I built up.

It was a slow climb at first, making something like one fourth of what I put in on a bet. But when the pot grew, that 1/4th or 1/5th cut became very substantial.

There were a couple of days at the end where there was only 1 heavily lop sided game, so I only bet the money line on that 1 game. Even then, putting money on a -1200 team still payed out in hundreds of dollars. I know the risk vs reward is extremely high, but I had the mentality that it was all basically found money.
You lost it all on one parlay because of one single loss eventually didn't you

I did something similar once, but the opposite is a better strategy imo. Lose a bunch of low chance 5 or 6 way parlays and then eventually hit one and make it all back. I did that last football season betting the overs on total points. I ended up making a pretty substantial penny

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I made $15k out of a minor $1k bank roll in 2015 betting on NFL games. When I get to a computer I will disclose the strategy I used.

I kinda quit after that. Didn't want to develop a habit... took the 14k profit, put 10k in home improvements and the remaining 4k into a trip across Europe.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I placed bets on the Buffalo Bills to win the Super Bowl in 1991-94. I kept getting better odds each year and who loses the Super Bowl four consecutive years anyhow?

Needless to say...I don't bet on the Super Bowl itself anymore.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I placed bets on the Buffalo Bills to win the Super Bowl in 1991-94. I kept getting better odds each year and who loses the Super Bowl four consecutive years anyhow?

Needless to say...I don't bet on the Super Bowl itself anymore.
First rule of betting: never bet on Buffalo. Dorkchop move buddy.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
First rule of betting: never bet on Buffalo. Dorkchop move buddy.

I was a huge meatball for Thurman Thomas and that whole "No huddle offense". I also genuinely expected Aikman to choke.

I was young and dumb I suppose.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can’t wait for new season to start. This is the best sub forum just keep oooober out

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
F it. Going with Cubs -1.5 today.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Just got back from Vegas. Every sports book on the strip now has the Bears to win the Super Bowl at either 8-1 or 9-1. To put that into context, NE and KC are favorites at 6-1, with the Bears next up.

I went to a sports book off the strip and found a place where the Bears were 14-1, so I put some money on that. Yeah, call me a homer, but it seems like good value considering everywhere else the odds were much lower.

Also, David Montgomery opened at 22-1 to win ROY. Now, he's at 11-1, and it dropped to that number two days ago. Didn't put any money on that, but at 22-1, I think that's good value.

dadi01

Liked Posts:
Just got back from Vegas. Every sports book on the strip now has the Bears to win the Super Bowl at either 8-1 or 9-1. To put that into context, NE and KC are favorites at 6-1, with the Bears next up.

I went to a sports bookjiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down off the strip and found a place where the Bears were 14-1, so I put some money on that. Yeah, call me a homer, but it seems like good value considering everywhere else the odds were much lower.

Also, David Montgomery opened at 22-1 to win ROY. Now, he's at 11-1, and it dropped to that number two days ago. Didn't put any money on that, but at 22-1, I think that's good value.
Don't you penny bet? lmao i dont even get out of bed for less than 10k

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hit a few props last night. Cashed in on JuJu over receiving yards. Did miss on Bulls -2.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I won 30000 dollars in a summer playing Texas Hold em. Summer of 2004