Omelet's Monthly Music thread

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before I retired, I sat in front of some of the most famous and powerful people in business and helped them craft an IT strategy for their company. I had the experience and education (MBA from University of Chicago) to make that vision happen. All while you were swinging a hammer. LOLOLOLOLO

Can't help you if you can't comprehend that kind of compensation

You should stop digging, Really.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
CAN YOU DO SOME MORE MATH FOR US? YOUR MATH SKILLS ARE HILARIOUS. NO WONDER WHY YOU HAVE A MENIAL LABORER JOB. SAD FOR YOUR FAMILY THAT THEIR FATHER IS A FAILURE
Listen. Stop the nonsense and join reality. You are not a millionaire. Move on from that lie. You are just a ordinary person who wants people to believe something that just isn’t true.
None of your insults mean anything to any of the posters on here. We are just plain honest about what we do and who we are.....it’s ok.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

We all are well-aware that an MBA from U-Chicago is nearly always a springboard and gateway to a career as a traveling salesman, and also Elgin is a virtual enclave for U-Chicago biz-grads.

Also, many of the great business leaders of our generation (Jobs, Bezos, Gates, etc.) in times of strategic need will always seek both strategic and tactical guidance from one of their thousand internal salesmen. Duh. Clearly they would not seek input from the guy running biz-dev or corp-dev, but a sales guy really has the pulse of the ever-changing dynamics and competitive landscape within a given vertical sector. This is known.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
We all are well-aware that an MBA from U-Chicago is nearly always a springboard and gateway to a career as a traveling salesman, and also Elgin is a virtual enclave for U-Chicago biz-grads.

Also, many of the great business leaders of our generation (Jobs, Bezos, Gates, etc.) in times of strategic need will always seek both strategic and tactical guidance from one of their thousand internal salesmen. Duh. Clearly they would not seek input from the guy running biz-dev or corp-dev, but a sales guy really has the pulse of the ever-changing dynamics and competitive landscape within a given vertical sector. This is known.
SORRY, WAGE SLAVE BACK TO WORK. RETIRED RICH GUYS MEETING FOR LUNCH

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
YOU IDIOTS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HALF OF WHAT I WRITE

Not understanding what you write doesn’t make one stupid. One has to sort through the lies and BS first. It is no wonder you love trump.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Listen. Stop the nonsense and join reality. You are not a millionaire. Move on from that lie. You are just a ordinary person who wants people to believe something that just isn’t true.
None of your insults mean anything to any of the posters on here. We are just plain honest about what we do and who we are.....it’s ok to be who you are, just realize that it is what it is and you’ll be happier with the way your life turned out.

Last edited: