OT: Hard Knocks

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its back! Love the show! Love Chucky! Should be great. Al Davis kid should invest in a new face, but thats another discussion.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
thanks for the reminder. two more days to go til preseason.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already can't stand Jonathan Abram. That guy is annoying AF. He's probably one of those guys I might like if he were on the Bears, but him being on the Raiders, I hope he gets rocked by someone in the NFL.

Also, Incognito looks mentally healthy. I'm happy for him.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they talk about ABs cryogenically frozen feet?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did they talk about ABs cryogenically frozen feet?
How does that even happen? Don't they make you wear those special foot things before going into the room?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another great thread from the dumb southerner Cubs moderator.

Last edited:

Username

Liked Posts:
Just watched it. I'm glad Gruden is not our HC. What an Asshole. Also, after watching this and All or Nothing, I don't know which QB I hate more, Carr or Cam. Probably Cam.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Totally forgot the Raiders signed Vontaze Burfict. Fitting that his first appearance was when Gruden was lecturing a player about unnecessary roughness.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Its back! Love the show! Love Chucky! Should be great. Al Davis kid should invest in a new face, but thats another discussion.
Or at least a different hair cut, all that money and he has a frigin bowl cut. Hell shaving it all off would be better.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Just watched it. I'm glad Gruden is not our HC. What an Asshole. Also, after watching this and All or Nothing, I don't know which QB I hate more, Carr or Cam. Probably Cam.
Maybe you were being sarcastic, but if not, damn you are sensitive...If Trubisky was confident like that you would be calling him a leader. And as far as Gruden goes, I thought he was a pussy cat compared to his previous stints as a HC.

I like the show so far, and I watch Last Chance U, so when I saw the Defensive lineman from previous season getting a chance - Ollie it just shows that those coaches at a Junior college saw the same thing that an NFL coach saw, a lazy player.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I already can't stand Jonathan Abram. That guy is annoying AF. He's probably one of those guys I might like if he were on the Bears, but him being on the Raiders, I hope he gets rocked by someone in the NFL.

Also, Incognito looks mentally healthy. I'm happy for him.
Agree on Abram. He has not even played one pre-season game yet. He was cocky in his interview with Steve Smith too.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Abram did come across a little cocky, but he also wet on to say that in the film room and on the field he is a student that gets down to work, and even went into how in the NFL they run "real" routes, not just slants and go's, so he need to work on route recognition.

I would take this kid over HHCD, yes I called him a kid, so fuck off all you that think he "deserves" more than the kid title.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope for his sake that he turns out to be a really good player bc all the talking he does is getting annoying. Very cocky for a guy who hasn't played a down in the NFL.

Also who discusses another man's paycheck at the dinner table?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I hope for his sake that he turns out to be a really good player bc all the talking he does is getting annoying. Very cocky for a guy who hasn't played a down in the NFL.

Also who discusses another man's paycheck at the dinner table?
Yeah even though everyone knows what Carr's contract is that is not cool to eat the meal that the QB is paying for and then throw it in his face that he has enough money to pay for it...