The Urblock Thread: Volume Four (Fox News Petting Zoo Edition)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I finally put @Urblock on ignore the other day because I canthelp but dislike his dorky ass posts lately and I know it hurts his self esteem irl when that happens.

Can someone please let me know when he mans up and apologises for all of the horrible things he has been saying?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I finally put @Urblock on ignore the other day because I canthelp but dislike his dorky ass posts lately and I know it hurts his self esteem irl when that happens.

Can someone please let me know when he mans up and apologises for all of the horrible things he has been saying?
I will let you know if/when the day comes.

I dream of a CCS in which Urblock and Brett and Dabears70...and yes, even Omeletpants are solid contributing members.

I won't be holding my breath though cause we all know that chit is a pipe dream.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How it is. They turned on me.
I always think of other people. Not assholes on a mb
People turn to me in times of trouble. They know I'll fix it.
I don't have a problem with you so don't make one.
Have a good weekend.
You wished death upon my unborn children. Fuck you. You are no man, but a sad sack of shit.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Man up and dislike him into another dimension. Only goofballs without nuts use ignore feature

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have it on good authority @Urblock is a closeted Communist

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have it on good authority @Urblock is a closeted Communist

No, Urblock is the best person, best former business owner, best friend, best dog owner, best truck owner, has the best wife, best kids, best deck. He's just the best. None of us morons compare to the majesty, compassion, acumen, and splendor of Urblock. He has no flaws. Believe me.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, Urblock is the best person, best former business owner, best friend, best dog owner, best truck owner, has the best wife, best kids, best deck. He's just the best. None of us morons compare to the majesty, compassion, acumen, and splendor of Urblock. He has no flaws. Believe me.

Idk how to argue with this.