The Urblock Thread: Volume Four (Fox News Petting Zoo Edition)

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why did I look at this?

He's not fat. Big boy. I can fight any man
Captain-Kangaroo-in-Checkered-Polo-Close-Up-Portrait-Photo-Print.jpg

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Youngest brother called. Been a few years. Told me his wife left him. He's 52 and now dating a 26 yr old babe. Told rodeo boy with 80 lbs on me I was going to kick his ass. He said I need to find him first. All my brothers are crazy

Hung out with my brother yesterday, I switched out his lawnmower blade for him, we watched some tv and talked football. Not once felt the need to threaten an ass kicking. I may be in the minority, but I enjoy having healthy, well balanced, non-violent relationships with my family.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hung out with my brother yesterday, I switched out his lawnmower blade for him, we watched some tv and talked football. Not once felt the need to threaten an ass kicking. I may be in the minority, but I enjoy having healthy, well balanced, non-violent relationships with my family.

Sounds like you need to man up when it comes to brotherhood.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Eh, you can't choose your family. One of my parents has a sibling that is the craziest person I've ever met, and said sibling has raised nutty/useless kids.

Parent has not talked to this sibling in quite a while.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That orca would eat you and your fat ass brother and not think twice about it

I don't know, it seems the lard ass brother is more likely to eat the whale.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Found him boys! Here he is in all his glory, the elusive Urblock in his native environment, in full mating regalia no less!

x26ubuw13zf31.jpg
I was at the Iowa State Fair last Friday. Let me tell you, Trump supporters were out in full force. At that exact Des Moines Register stand, they have set up little mason jars and you can drop in a corn kernel in to who you are supporting. I went up and dropped mine in Pete's jar (who was winning btw, it was overflowing) and then immediately after I did that I heard two people go "I gotta put mine in for Trump." I wanted to say something, but I didn't.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was at the Iowa State Fair last Friday. Let me tell you, Trump supporters were out in full force. At that exact Des Moines Register stand, they have set up little mason jars and you can drop in a corn kernel in to who you are supporting. I went up and dropped mine in Pete's jar (who was winning btw, it was overflowing) and then immediately after I did that I heard two people go "I gotta put mine in for Trump." I wanted to say something, but I didn't.

That's the most Iowa thing ever. Love to hear that Pete was doing well, such an important state in the primaries. Do they tally up the count?