White or Blue Collar?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DUMBSHIT, I was one of the original work from home back in 1989. Built a $50,0000 office onto OmeletEstates and never went to an office more than 3 days a year
Learn how commas work in currency dicklicker. Also, I don't believe you.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Makes no diff. I'm in this 400 sqft office with 16 foot ceilings, 16 ft fireplace, wall of windows, oak floor and custom cabinets. Hope you doing well in your basement office lololololol
I'm glad you have such a nice environment (that you made up), where you can spend your retirement shitposting on CCS and jerking off to Little League World Series games.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's your takeaway? LOLOLOLOLO small time loser
Eat shit you geriatric dinosaur. Make sure your nurse puts it in a blender though so you dont choke ya denture wearing antique asshat

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad you have such a nice environment (that you made up), where you can spend your retirement shitposting on CCS and jerking off to Little League World Series games.

Don’t forget posting racist things on a regular basis then playing victim when he’s banned for it.
50,0000 is not a number you fucking Special person old man

I think the fake number was supposed to be a representation on how the whole story was fake.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who doesn’t work a blue collar job isn’t a real MAN. White collared jobs are full of children posing as MEN. Fuck em.

~ Urblock (probably)

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
DUMBSHIT, I was one of the original work from home back in 1989. Built a $50,0000 office onto OmeletEstates and never went to an office more than 3 days a year

You are a pathological liar living in a fantasy world, there is no reason that anyone should ever believe a single thing you post.