Full Coverage!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, this morning I am making me omelette with some red onions, bacon, sausage, and some guac. Power packed because I am a savage like that. I do my flip and I go to put the cheese. It got me thinking. Why do I see so many breakfast places not full coverage their ommys with cheese. They like to put it on one side. Makes no sense to me. It globs up and some parts you get no cheese and some parts you get to much cheese.

I was in the breakfast game for awhile. I made sure my workers did full coverage.

What do yall say?

Yall a one side or full coverage?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, this morning I am making me omelette with some red onions, bacon, sausage, and some guac. Power packed because I am a savage like that. I do my flip and I go to put the cheese. It got me thinking. Why do I see so many breakfast places not full coverage their ommys with cheese. They like to put it on one side. Makes no sense to me. It globs up and some parts you get no cheese and some parts you get to much cheese.

I was in the breakfast game for awhile. I made sure my workers did full coverage.

What do yall say?

Full coverage for sure. Don't skimp on delicious cheese.

Fan it out and eat with a fork.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Full coverage always

TL1961

Liked Posts:

What do yall say?

Who flips an omelette?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks