Trubisky spoke to the media today.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game speed of the Pack surprised him.

It was an aggressive approach to make Mitch hurry, and it worked. They will see more of it now until they adjust to it. Nagy knows that.

Let these guys do their job, they will adapt, respond, adjust and they are setting people up for later too.

Trubisky with a little time, and an offensive-line geled to their roles in another 4 games...

Lets judge Trubisky after the bye week, and remember when the games slowed down in the winter last year he really thrived. He is still a good QB for a Bear, and he is the best we got in the near future.

I rag on him a little, but the guy balls out hard too, and I think as the fans turn on him, he can develop a little rebel bad boy and bring that out...his guys can rally around him and 20 ppg with the defense we just saw will be deadly. I am actually more impressed with the Bears after that game. I know we can score more than 3 points on most teams.

We won't see those same starting 11 packers again, you know? Facing Trubisky with a weakness to hide is different than a fresh week 1 warm weather summer festival against a rusty bears offense.

I don't know how you beat this Bears defense, other than Bush deep clearly. That is our first hole, was Bush in coverage on a WR, and he isnt even the starter now.

R-E-L-A-X.

Again, I don't know how you beat the Bears without an elite defense of your own, or a top 5 QB.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at this. WTF is he supposed to say? Why tell Fangio what you've (tried to have) fixed?

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The game speed of the Pack surprised him.

Missing the point. I have never heard of any professional athlete telling the media he has been told not to talk about a game. That makes him sound like a child, if there is someone in the organization that can gag you, keep it to yourself.

Bad week for the Bears, on and off the field.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I saw Mitch tweet a personal apology to Remi. Of course, that now makes him a wus.

Some of you guys trying too hard. Mitch is not the first QB to have a bad game. The NFL has existed for almost a hundred years now and Mitch is first QB who I have ever heard was told by people not to talk about a bad game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya, it's me trying too hard. LOL.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure it is. It is fine if you don't see the big deal but to pretend like it is somehow strange that others are surprised by him saying something that has never been said in the history of the NFL is just odd.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky has a recognizable weakness a defensive coordinator would attack I am sure Fangio has a well formed opinion we are about to witness for ourselves.

I think how the Broncos play the Bears will tell you what Fangio thinks of him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He could have given us all the info that Fox and Lovie did. Oh wait! Maybe shrug his shoulders and have a ciggibutt like Jay. Both he a Nagy already said they screwed to pooch in front of mics. What is the point? He probably would have tried to answer and the staff wants to concentrate on this week so they told him to lose that bad taste and move on to a positive week of practice. He sucked, the OL sucked, the catchers sucked except for AR, Nagy sucked. It's all been said and admitted to.
giphy.gif

Not that you'd be one to extend anything needlessly or anything like that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was the response of a beta not an alpha. That is the point.

Someone actually confident and actually a leader takes ownership of the situation instead of snitching on the staff.

Could have easily said he didn't want to talk about it and wanted to look ahead. He is 3 years in and still sounds like a 1 year college starter unsure of his place on the team.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He could have given us all the info that Fox and Lovie did. Oh wait! Maybe shrug his shoulders and have a ciggibutt like Jay. Both he a Nagy already said they screwed to pooch in front of mics. What is the point? He probably would have tried to answer and the staff wants to concentrate on this week so they told him to lose that bad taste and move on to a positive week of practice. He sucked, the OL sucked, the catchers sucked except for AR, Nagy sucked. It's all been said.
giphy.gif

Not that you'd be one to extend anything needlessly or anything like that.

Great, come out and say "I'm not talking about last weeks game, I already did that.". Never say "I was told not to talk about it.", at least pretend to be an adult instead of a #pussyassbitch.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great, come out and say "I'm not talking about last weeks game, I already did that.". Never say "I was told not to talk about it.", at least pretend to be an adult instead of a #pussyassbitch.

Seriously what grown man does that? "Oh I can't talk about it because Mommy and Daddy said not to." Like holy shit, be a man dude.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It was the response of a beta not an alpha. That is the point.

Someone actually confident and actually a leader takes ownership of the situation instead of snitching on the staff.

Sounds like he was not allowed to speak on it either way. As if sheltering his responses from fans will somehow change the narrative they are creating. It's upsetting the organization thinks we are all dummies.

Could have easily said he didn't want to talk about it and wanted to look ahead. He is 3 years in and still sounds like a 1 year college starter unsure of his place on the team.