***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whether or not I care may be up for debate, but I do know all about the ban bet.

It was between him and "aaronitout" for the Season Opener. Whomever's team lost would be banned for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately for "aaronitout", I was pretty wrecked, feeling very petty and really hate the Packers....so I banned him instead.

Sorry Spunky...you lost this round.
Lost...don't think so pal:bearstroll:, had he qualified his comment regarding a ban bet sure. How many posters knew he had a bet? Just sounded like another meatball..."aw fuck this team sucks I'm outa here"

Last edited:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also happily would've accepted the ban, but I can't ban myself, though Spunky seems to want me to do that.
You think I'm the only one in that thread that didn't know you made a bet? Seriously your post came off as a meatball reaction to the shitty play of the beloved. So all posters in that IGT read your post and thought oh "he lost that ban bet he had with keke boy" ?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You think I'm the only one in that thread that didn't know you made a bet? Seriously your post came off as a meatball reaction to the shitty play of the beloved. So all posters in that IGT read your post and thought oh "he lost that ban bet he had with keke boy" ?
A lot of the forum knew I had a ban bet. I've never made a post like that "see ya next year" ever before. Only did cause I thought I was about to be banned.

Not sure why you care if it was a meatball comment or not though.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It’s going to be warm and high altitude. Goldman might be out

Denver’s ILBs are a mess.

I’m expecting Nagy to run the ball 40 times to keep the defense fresh and hammer their ILBs. TRU will have tons of high percentage dumps and Bears win without fireworks.

Bears 17-9

Reactions: DC

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of the forum knew I had a ban bet. I've never made a post like that "see ya next year" ever before. Only did cause I thought I was about to be banned.

Not sure why you care if it was a meatball comment or not though.
When someone makes a comment like that here, it usually qualifies them as meatball...I'll give you a pass and take you off the list, you would have had to really keep it up though if you wanted to get to @Warden of the Northeast status

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
That game last week really soured Bears fandom on the entire season. Hopefully the Bears dominate the Broncos to wash some of that sour taste out

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigh.. here we go

Mitch Trubisky: 19-30, 202 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 3 rushes, 14 yards.
David Montgomery: 14 carries, 40 yards, 1 TD, 2 receptions, 15 yards.
Allen Robinson: 6 receptions, 71 yards.

Bears 20
Broncos 13
All of the above are quite possible.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going EXTREMELY bold on my prediction this week.

Broncos 17-6(!)

I know I’m crazy in thinking that Trubisky is going to double his production but I feel that Flacco will turn the ball over a few times and that two of these will give the Bears the ball in the red zone, an opportunity which even Trubisky will be unable to squander.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Denver's defense looked subpar at best against Oakland. I need the offense to actually show up this week for an easy win

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I think Fangio and Nagy game planned for this one more than week 1. And this game will be a chess match. Flacco will suck And Nagy will run more. Lindsey doesn’t stand a chance especially against Smith. Bears baby

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I can't believe. I'm still pissed about last week.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Chicago 34-6

Would feel better in Burton was healthy.
TEs and line play was atrocious last week.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My concern is we are playing the 2nd team in a row, that knows a ton of our offense. Nagy wont run enough and thinks he is the smartest person in the room. With that said.

17 to 13 Bears

Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.