***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Broncos (Revenge of the Vic Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Honestly I'll take it. The Broncos have a great home record recently of what I it's not easy to win their especially when the Bears sucked
I’ll take the win as well, but the only worse team than the Broncos in our schedule is the NYG.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
FUCK! Why isn’t a win just a fucking win?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Club Dub is open, Peniero is center stage. Nagy is buying him the best Instagram influencer in Denver for his pleasure tonight.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll take the win as well, but the only worse team than the Broncos in our schedule is the NYG.

I can agree with you. Flacco has horrible imperfections. Slow slow feet and decision making + slow release is gonna be a 40 sack season or so.

The thing about the schedule though is matchups. I think playing against good-great defenses is especially difficult for the Bears. We can stifle good offenses and score a bunch on bad defenses. That is where we can take down giants that on paper look much better than the Broncos.

When teams can stop us, it becomes a slug out. When teams cant, blow out. And then there is the rare offense having a great day that can actually score on us.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I can agree with you. Flacco has horrible imperfections. Slow slow feet and decision making + slow release is gonna be a 40 sack season or so.

The thing about the schedule though is matchups. I think playing against good-great defenses is especially difficult for the Bears. We can stifle good offenses and score a bunch on bad defenses. That is where we can take down giants that on paper look much better than the Broncos.

When teams can stop us, it becomes a slug out. When teams cant, blow out. And then there is the rare offense having a great day that can actually score on us.

But the Broncos D is not good at all, Raiders scored 24 points on them, and only 10 against an average KC D. Any team can stop this offense, that’s the thing. We don’t play Tampa, Jets, Cardinals or Buffalo this year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But the Broncos D is not good at all, Raiders scored 24 points on them, and only 10 against an average KC D. Any team can stop this offense, that’s the thing. We don’t play Tampa, Jets, Cardinals or Buffalo this year.

Did you watch that game? The Raiders were pretty fired up, that was a home energy game Denver wasn't prepared for the physicality of. Got out of hand and they have an offensive genius who could exploit Denver in week 1, as well as a strong armed QB. More importantly, Oakland has a monster sized o-line that could fuck up speed rushers.

match-ups.

Bears are tough to play, the last 19 games have shown that.
But I agree the way we play is kinda excruciating for us Bears fans to watch and suffer the nail biting, amplification of every mistake.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That's what I have been saying..anyone notice that we were the 21st rank offense last year..my guess we are dead last this year. Its Trestman all over again but with a defense
I didn’t notice that we were 21st because we were 14th

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t take this the wrong way but you’re an assclown.
Don't take this the wrong way, but an offensive genius your HC is not, and your QB sucks, worst in the NFC North, and it's not even close.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This game needs to be a launching point to quality football. D has played well overall. They weren’t dominant today. The offense has been abysmal. Mitch has been bad but Nagy hasn’t been great either. There’s coaches out there that could produce better results. Where was the play action? I recall 2, maybe 3 PA passes?
Also struggling to understand any Miller can’t get involved. He’s not on the field much which is disturbing for your 2nd round pick you traded up for.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Don't take this the wrong way, but an offensive genius your HC is not, and your QB sucks, worst in the NFC North, and it's not even close.
We all know that, your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.