Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was just gonna say this. If Moss had the work ethic of say, Khalil Mack, I think he woulda been hands down the greatest receiver to ever play the game.

Loved watching him in 98 when he came in and just tore up the league. They just weren't ready for a guy with that type of raw ability.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Loved watching him in 98 when he came in and just tore up the league. They just weren't ready for a guy with that type of raw ability.
I took him in the first round of my fantasy draft that year. Everyone thought I was crazy.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doink doink.........how many points has your offense scored so far this year?
You are a moron. A Lions fan on a rivals board who has completely owned them their entire existence. Your opinion is worthless, just like your city and team.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You are a moron. A Lions fan on a rivals board who has completely owned them their entire existence. Your opinion is worthless, just like your city and team.
WHaT aBoUT thE LaST 4 YeArS

Reactions: DC

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Don't the Lions have the current streak for no postseason wins? It's been almost 30 years since their last one. It's gotta be them or Cincinnati maybe? I think even the Browns have a playoff victory since then. LOL, looking at https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/ and their winningest coach is Wayne Fontes at 66-67. That's fucking hilarious. The coach with the most wins in their franchise is under .500.

Reactions: DC

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stafford didn’t miss a beat without him when Johnson missed time. The Lions also won more games with about the same offensive numbers after he left. The Lions passing numbers were no better his rookie season than the year before.

Only four top five seasons. His best season was a product of throwing the ball more times than any other in NFL history. Only 30th all time in yards. Consistently dominated by Tillman.

Overrated player.

:what:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

AWW.....is Boo Boo a little butt hurt because the Bears are going to piss away another stellar defense with inept QB play?

congrats on your SB victory 40 years ago btw.

Here is a little something to make you feel better:

tempotf_browns_121513_18-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
AWW.....is Boo Boo a little butt hurt because the Bears are going to piss away another stellar defense with inept QB play?

congrats on your SB victory 40 years ago btw.

Here is a little something to make you feel better:

tempotf_browns_121513_18-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Lol, is that the best you've got? Ppppplz!

Wayne Fontes. Wayne fucking Fontes.

ZERO CREDIBILITY > @nc0gnet0

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You make it out as if it has only happened to the Lions. There are more than a handful of players that have walked away from the game in their prime.

You want to talk about Barry Sanders, but what about Jim Brown? Barry played 10-16 game seasons, while Brown played 9 12 game seasons. But yeah, losing Barry hurt, CJ couldn't hold Barry's jock strap, the best Rb to ever play the game, bar none. The Lions didn't miss a beat when CJ retired.

You cant compare brown to today's players.
Dude made 60 k a year playing football and left to make movies.

Today's top players make generational wealth with a couple contracts.
Brown never got paid enough to even live modestly to social security age.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You make it out as if it has only happened to the Lions. There are more than a handful of players that have walked away from the game in their prime.

You want to talk about Barry Sanders, but what about Jim Brown? Barry played 10-16 game seasons, while Brown played 9 12 game seasons. But yeah, losing Barry hurt, CJ couldn't hold Barry's jock strap, the best Rb to ever play the game, bar none. The Lions didn't miss a beat when CJ retired.

LOL, most of those guys left because of injury. There's only two that left because their franchise was just shitty.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm a big fan of seeing how mangled the hands of former NFLers and NBAers are.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And yet far better than any Qb the Bears have ever put on the field.

:what:

And congratulations. You missed why I used that gif. Because he called Megatron overrated...your quarterback will forever be mired in mediocrity in my eyes.

*Shrug*

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
If only the Bears didn't cut Airese Curry during training camp, we'd all be having a different discussion right now.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Debatable. CJ never had any years were he quit on the team. Moss did. Moss had more straight line speed, CJ was better at 50-50 balls and ran better routes.
Wrong. Some of the beat DBs said Moss was the hardest cover because he made every route look the same you you couldn’t tell what he was running by his moves. He was an underrated technician.