Novaks BIGLY Bets Of The Week - Week 6

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another week of football, another set of lines to bet. Lets recap how we did last week:

CHI -5 (L)
Minnesota @ NYG - Total 43.5 (UNDER) (W)
LAC -6.5 (L)
TB @ NO - Total 45.5 (OVER) (W)
Indy +450 (W)

I hit on the 2 totals, but busted on the Chicago and Chargers line bets. That 4 way parlay lost. However... We hit on the 4.5x Colts moneyline, so we profited. Record thus far: 3-2.

On to week 6...

? Bigly Bets Of The Week
TEN +2
... After betting against the Broncos last week and taking an L for doing so, we're going back to the well this week and betting against them again, Surely the Titans can cover this line on the road, the Broncos are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Last week was more of a reflection of how much the Chargers are struggling more-so than the Broncos being "good"... Don't burn me 2 weeks in a row, Fangio. Titans make light work of the Broncos.
KC -4.5 ... Man, this is going to be a fun game. Watson vs Mahomes is a juggernaut slug fest. With questionable defenses on both sides, Vegas has this total set at 55 points.. I'm not ballsy enough to bet that line one way or the other, but I'm taking KC on the spread here. With Hill (probably) coming back, a healthy Williams and Kelce in the fold, and the cheat code known as Mahomes... Houston better find a way to score 40+ points, because that's what it will take to best the Chiefs in this one. It aint happening.

Bonus Bets - Play at your own risk!
SF @ LAR Total 50.5 (UNDER) ... I cant see this game being a high scoring affair. Rams will probably be without the services of Gurley, and SF is going to run the ball and eat up so much clock that Goff isnt going to have a chance to throw ~60 pass attempts like he's been doing. This game smells like a 17-14 type game. Gimmie the under.
NYJ +7 ... Mono-boy is back. Dallas is spiraling. This could honestly go either way, and could possibly be a "get right" game for the Cowboys, but i dont see it. I think we see the (re)emergence of speedster Robby Anderson in this one, toasting a suspect Cowboys secondary. Bell is a workhorse so they'll be focusing on him all game, which means Darnold could be the difference maker. 7 point spread at home is way too large, the Cowboys should not be implied 10 point favorites, give me the jets.

This week isn't a great betting week, so I'm only going with these 4 here. Happy betting, and good luck everyone! If you know someone with a gambling addiction, tell them to stop being such a prancing nancy boy, addictions are just a mental weakness.

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another week of football, another set of lines to bet. Lets recap how we did last week:

CHI -5 (L)
LAC -6.5 (L)
Indy +450 (W)

I hit on the 2 totals, but busted on the Chicago and Chargers line bets. That 4 way parlay lost. However... We hit on the 4.5x Colts moneyline, so we profited. Record thus far: 3-2.

On to week 6...

? Bigly Bets Of The Week
TEN +2
... After betting against the Broncos last week and taking an L for doing so, we're going back to the well this week and betting against them again, Surely the Titans can cover this line on the road, the Broncos are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Last week was more of a reflection of how much the Chargers are struggling more-so than the Broncos being "good"... Don't burn me 2 weeks in a row, Fangio. Titans make light work of the Broncos.
KC -4.5 ... Man, this is going to be a fun game. Watson vs Mahomes is a juggernaut slug fest. With questionable defenses on both sides, Vegas has this total set at 55 points.. I'm not ballsy enough to bet that line one way or the other, but I'm taking KC on the spread here. With Hill (probably) coming back, a healthy Williams and Kelce in the fold, and the cheat code known as Mahomes... Houston better find a way to score 40+ points, because that's what it will take to best the Chiefs in this one. It aint happening.

SF @ LAR Total 50.5 (UNDER) ... I cant see this game being a high scoring affair. Rams will probably be without the services of Gurley, and SF is going to run the ball and eat up so much clock that Goff isnt going to have a chance to throw ~60 pass attempts like he's been doing. This game smells like a 17-14 type game. Gimmie the under.
NYJ +7 ... Mono-boy is back. Dallas is spiraling. This could honestly go either way, and could possibly be a "get right" game for the Cowboys, but i dont see it. I think we see the (re)emergence of speedster Robby Anderson in this one, toasting a suspect Cowboys secondary. Bell is a workhorse so they'll be focusing on him all game, which means Darnold could be the difference maker. 7 point spread at home is way too large, the Cowboys should not be implied 10 point favorites, give me the jets.

This week isn't a great betting week, so I'm only going with these 4 here. Happy betting, and good luck everyone! If you know someone with a gambling addiction, tell them to stop being such a prancing nancy boy, addictions are just a mental weakness.
Like the KC bet. Bucs are completely over rated with Bruce. Winston is the key but Carolina got a D. London is the factor. I still Carolina. Cowboys D is pretty solid. I prefer the other way on Dallas though. I think Gallup torches them and Zeke puts it away.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Taking your first 3, staying away from that Jets Cowboys game. Taking Carolina. Also took the Lions covering against the Packers.

dadi01

Liked Posts:

CHI -5 (L)
LAC -6.5 (L)
Indy +450 (W)

On to week 6...

? Bigly Bets Of The Week
TEN +2

NYJ +7 ... Mono-boy is back. Dallas is spiraling. This could honestly go either way, and could possibly be a "get right" game for the Cowboys, but i dont see it. I think we see the (re)emergence of speedster Robby Anderson in this one, toasting a suspect Cowboys secondary. Bell is a workhorse so they'll be focusing on him all game, which means Darnold could be the difference maker. audacity temp mail origin 7 point spread at home is way too large, the Cowboys should not be implied 10 point favorites, give me the jets.

Taking Carolina. Also took the Lions covering against the Packers.