Goff sucks!!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Making the niners defense look better than they are lmao.. I bet there are a few morons that would love him over Trubisky..

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Making the niners defense look better than they are lmao.. I bet there are a few morons that would love him over Trubisky..
Trubs still sucks. That has nothing to do with Goff.

But, good lord. I picked up Everett cause Evans is hurt and Goff just missed him on a wide open 55 yard td. I mean wide open with Sherman 4 yards back and no one in Goff face. NO ONE

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I don't know...there seems to be a movement to point out how bad guys like Rosen and Mayfield suck too.

Like maybe I'll feel better about Trubisky if other QBs who weren't drafted in the same class suck worse. Like somehow Pace didn't really fuck that up horribly because Mayfield is a turnover machine...lol.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jared Goff sucks with Todd Gurley out.

Sam Darnold sucked with Bell put.

Dak Prescott was terrific with Zeke out.

A good running game will do wonders for your passing game even make a below average QB an average QB.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Jared Goff sucks with Todd Gurley out.

Sam Darnold sucked with Bell put.

Dak Prescott was terrific with Zeke out.

A good running game will do wonders for your passing game even make a below average QB an average QB.

Yeah, I think Gurley's days maybe numbered. The rumor is that he already has arthritis in his knees. He won't have a long career.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don't know...there seems to be a movement to point out how bad guys like Rosen and Mayfield suck too.

Like maybe I'll feel better about Trubisky if other QBs who weren't drafted in the same class suck worse. Like somehow Pace didn't really fuck that up horribly because Mayfield is a turnover machine...lol.

Or maybe other players can suck in addition to Trubisky sucking, and discussing it has nothing to do with people's thoughts about Trubisky?

I know this isn't possible for you, but some of us actually like football and have been watching for years.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
11 picks in 6 games for Baker...same old Browns.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
The Rams offensive line is a shit show, too.

And Goff also reminds me of Jim Everett under pressure. Pretty sure he took a phantom sack today too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Their gm is also an idiot for passing on mahommes and Watson :grimmace:

but pace will out Special person their gm and give trubisky 40 mil a year

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs still sucks. That has nothing to do with Goff.

But, good lord. I picked up Everett cause Evans is hurt and Goff just missed him on a wide open 55 yard td. I mean wide open with Sherman 4 yards back and no one in Goff face. NO ONE

On your 2nd paragraph only, I hate to agree with you, but that was brutal. Everett should have had the easiest of touchdowns, and Goff cannot play at all against a good defense.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Or maybe other players can suck in addition to Trubisky sucking, and discussing it has nothing to do with people's thoughts about Trubisky?

I know this isn't possible for you, but some of us actually like football and have been watching for years.

Nothing to do with Trubisky? Did you read the OP?

Quit trying so hard to show me up. You just look desperate.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

I'm really not trying very hard, it's actually pretty easy.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm really not trying very hard, it's actually pretty easy.

Okay Mister, "Kyler Murray looks bad."

MiahTfp.gif

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Okay Mister, "Kyler Murray looks bad."

MiahTfp.gif

Haha, looked bad in the first half of the first game, yes, when his completion % was 25 and he was averaging 2.5 yards per pass and you were on his dick, simply because Trubisky sucks.
Let me ask you, since you're so high on Josh Rosen. You must have watched him a lot with Arizona and in college. What do you like about him?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
TRU will be facing the toughest defense he’s seen this year. Let’s see how he compares to Goff.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not really, if anything your your loser state of mind, that's reflected in pretty much all of your posts is pathetic

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TRU will be facing the toughest defense he’s seen this year. Let’s see how he compares to Goff.

Let's see IF (a huge IF) he gets a somewhat workable O-Line with Long out at least. Leno should be riding pine or on a very short leash. Dress Coward & Barrs & have em warmed & ready.

A Bears fan can hope - Montgomery & Cohen can too - hell the entire damn team should hope for OL improvement ?