PFF: Bears need to move on from Mitch Trusbisky

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Posting video, without having watched it yet

yeah yeah yeah I know, PFF sucks

kalin58

Liked Posts:
I think we just need to extend Tribisky make him happy because GM wont admit he messed that pick up, the worse move in our history right ahead of the Cutler signing. On the same level as Green Bay picking Mandarich. GM must be fired!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think we just need to extend Tribisky make him happy because GM wont admit he messed that pick up, the worse move in our history right ahead of the Cutler signing. On the same level as Green Bay picking Mandarich. GM must be fired!

If we are still the Bears of old, that's exactly what will happen. "Trubisky is our QB moving forward. He needs more time to develop. We need to support him...etc."

Honestly, this wouldn't surprise me too much.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
“Chicago Bears in terms of optimism for the future must’ve just driven off a cliff”

sums it up for fans perfectly.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If we are still the Bears of old, that's exactly what will happen. "Trubisky is our QB moving forward. He needs more time to develop. We need to support him...etc."

Honestly, this wouldn't surprise me too much.
Going forward I won’t be sure the bears aren’t the bears of old anymore until they have a functioning offense.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They do need to move on. Although PFF stats are junk.

If we extend him that will end up costing Pace and Nagy their jobs. This fan base has been through the trotting out of mediocre QBs before.

Learn from Angelo/Lovie and Emery/Trestman, you can’t lie to Bears fans about garbage QB play.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wow I actually never thought of it as the worst move in franchise history but considering what the Bears missed, a true franchise QB, it has to be the worst ever

Isn't the first time, probably won't be the last.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Trubisky will probably go down as the biggest miss in Bears' history. I hate to say it since I really like him, but it's true. I hope he can make a career out of being a backup in the NFL so he could at least make good money.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
They do need to move on. Although PFF stats are junk.

If we extend him that will end up costing Pace and Nagy their jobs. This fan base has been through the trotting out of mediocre QBs before.

Learn from Angelo/Lovie and Emery/Trestman, you can’t lie to Bears fans about garbage QB play.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky will probably go down as the biggest miss in Bears' history. I hate to say it since I really like him, but it's true. I hope he can make a career out of being a backup in the NFL so he could at least make good money.
that’s very nice and all but why do you care about him making money?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow I actually never thought of it as the worst move in franchise history but considering what the Bears missed, a true franchise QB, it has to be the worst ever
It’s not only bad that one is a true franchise qb but the other looks like an all time great. and they actually traded up for their bum ass QBs. Depressing.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It’s not only bad that one is a true franchise qb but the other looks like an all time great. and they actually traded up for their bum ass QBs. Depressing.
Watson has 70 career TDs to 28 turnovers in 30 games.

Mahomes has 67 career TDs to 18 turnovers in 24 games.

Trubisky has 41 career TDs to 27 turnovers in 31 games.

DeathByBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
On the surface he doesn’t seem like a terrible QB. But when you dive into the analytics and so forth you begin to realize that he’s been bad from the start and there’s been little growth, if any from his first year.