Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First take had a doozy of a hot take this morning.

He called out the racism involved in Trubisky being selected over two black QB's and a selection process that always pushes the white QB to the top and the black QB's down.

Vick/Newton/Russell....

At least 3 #1 overall black QB's in 20 years guarantees they are a well represented population in the process, and I feel like I am forgetting someone or two?

We need to stop having these divisive conversations. Its ridiculous when inspected. This is just one example but if you went to Pace about it would he admit to his white privilege skewing his vision?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This RACIST organization gets what it deserves. They passed over 2 African American QBs for the white QB who “you would want your daughter to marry” and then signed a kicker with openly RACIST tweets and STILL have not cut him.

SELL THE TEAM TO NON RACISTS PLEASE!!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He probably thinks dumbass Dwayne Haskins should’ve been taken over Jones too.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont believe they are racist at all...but race definitely plays a factor. It's a business and a charming, good looking white guy, is easier to sell. I hate to say it but Mitch would benefit from a different OC, so would our Oline. Let's not toss him yet...at worst a good back up

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont believe they are racist at all...but race definitely plays a factor. It's a business and a charming, good looking white guy, is easier to sell. I hate to say ot but Mitch would benefit from a different OC, so would our Oline

Well...I'd rather have Nagy be the leader of the team than Trubisky, and since the OC got here second, its actually Nagy that deserves his own personal selection at QB, and not Trubisky who is owed a third scheme. Short of Figeuroa who has a scheme that fits Trubisky?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OH please, I am no Ryan Pace fan but that shit is just stupid.

Arrogant and foolish? Yes
Racist? No

Had no problem making Khali Mack a very rich man.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I doubt that racism was a factor in picking Trubisky over Mahomes and Watson. Mahomes is barely even black, he's like Bill Clinton black. Pace is just not good at evaluating QBs. With that said, Glennon, Trubisky, Bray, Daniel, all of his QBs are white so maybe there is some smoke here.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well...I'd rather have Nagy be the leader of the team than Trubisky, and since the OC got here second, its actually Nagy that deserves his own personal selection at QB, and not Trubisky who is owed a third scheme. Short of Figeuroa who has a scheme that fits Trubisky?

I think Nagy is actually a good HC, but poor OC. Ref Mitch....he really has been in one scheme lol...I cant count Fox years, offense was predictable.

Also I see a guy like Gruden(Redskins) as OC only, actually being good for Mitch and the oline...all this misdirection and one on one matchups crap, is killing the entire offensive side of ball. Like Olin stated out of I Formation, basic set...Bears oline blocked great and they avg 10 yards per carry...all this hit and go hit someone else, or leave the defender free is confusing every player. Also this gimmick crap every series is a joke

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes is whiter than most white people. Have you heard him talk?

Well...

you kinda got us there. He talks like a black person trying real hard to sound white, but its just a combination of his high voice and growing up in a highly professional environment with a father who understood the power of presentation and first impression. Experience talking to professional adults at a young age. Exposure to hundreds of the people that made it out.

Further to your point, he sounds like wealth, which is what we all mean anyway. Go to any trailer park, much of the southeast, nor cal coast, let me know how poor what people talk.

The race war keeps poor people blaming each other, the puppeteers don't want us following the strings to their origin.