Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagy is actually a good HC, but poor OC. Ref Mitch....he really has been in one scheme lol...I cant count Fox years, offense was predictable.

Also I see a guy like Gruden(Redskins) as OC only, actually being good for Mitch and the oline...all this misdirection and one on one matchups crap, is killing the entire offensive side of ball. Like Olin stated out of I Formation, basic set...Bears oline blocked great and they avg 10 yards per carry...all this hit and go hit someone else, or leave the defender free is confusing every player. Also this gimmick crap every series is a joke

Well you probably named a guy who could do the OC job better than him. How many years has Gruden been around the NFL?

I think Nagy has great potential and the Bears need to let him learn. If he decides he needs a playcaller he can do that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This RACIST organization gets what it deserves. They passed over 2 African American QBs for the white QB who “you would want your daughter to marry” and then signed a kicker with openly RACIST tweets and STILL have not cut him.

SELL THE TEAM TO NON RACISTS PLEASE!!
I've been saying this for years.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OH please, I am no Ryan Pace fan but that shit is just stupid.

Arrogant and foolish? Yes
Racist? No

Had no problem making Khali Mack a very rich man.

Yeah but that's a position of athleticism and violence rather than a cerebral one.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
OH please, I am no Ryan Pace fan but that shit is just stupid.

Arrogant and foolish? Yes
Racist? No

Had no problem making Khali Mack a very rich man.
Again I’ve posted this before. The racism in the nfl does exist with many gm when it comes To the qb position. They think black people are too dumb for the position
It is well documented go take a look

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Again I’ve posted this before. The racism in the nfl does exist with many gm when it comes To the qb position. They think black people are too dumb for the position
It is well documented go take a look
Maybe The Mckaskey's are actually WOKE then because they picked a white QB who is actually dumb af, exposing the actual RACISTS and their narrative for being complete BS???

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Were the Jaguars in 2017 racist for taking Fournette over McCafferey? Would they have taken McCafferey as the number 1 RB off the board if he were white?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but that's a position of athleticism and violence rather than a cerebral one.
So I guess they just ignored the aptitude tests and because Mitch was white figured he was smarter?

Kinda doubt it.

Racism is an awfully strong charge to hurl about without proof. Nothing in this thread leads me to believe it is anything but pure speculation on the part of a few incompetent posters.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
First take had a doozy of a hot take this morning.

He called out the racism involved in Trubisky being selected over two black QB's and a selection process that always pushes the white QB to the top and the black QB's down.

Vick/Newton/Russell....

At least 3 #1 overall black QB's in 20 years guarantees they are a well represented population in the process, and I feel like I am forgetting someone or two?

We need to stop having these divisive conversations. Its ridiculous when inspected. This is just one example but if you went to Pace about it would he admit to his white privilege skewing his vision?

I think before anyone calls someone else a racist, they better have some pretty good evidence to back it up.

A GM drafting a white guy is not good evidence.

Kellerman has crapped himself with that take.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Kellerman needs a better hot take...

Then again...most Americans are football Special person

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Robert Kraft has Asian teens hidden in cages around the country. Get your shit together Max Bayless

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
There is no way anyone who understands football could look at the film of cornpone Mahomes or Bridgewater 2.0 Watson and think they were better prospects than Trubisky. San Francisco passed on all 3 of them.

Texas Tech has literally been the most laughable gimmick offense in the history of organized football. Mahomes was putting up the same numbers that Coach Kingsbury once did in that system. Then he wound up playing for a head coach who has literally never found a QB he could fail with. Matt Moore just went from coaching HS football to nearly beating one of the best teams in the NFL last night while playing for Andy Reid. Read: Patrick Mahomes is. NOT. THAT. GOOD.

He's dumber than a second coat of paint, his footwork stinks, and he's no more accurate than Trubisky. The only thing he has going for him that Alex Smith did not is he's aggressive down the field, which works when you have that system and that kind of speed at WR.

Watson isn't in that easy a system, but he is playing with DeAndre Hopkins, who will be in Canton one day.

And neither of them are playing Nagy's joke of an offense, which is what is most important. Nagy can pull out all the trickery he wants, but his arrogance is leading to a stubbornness where he develops game plans with a lack of fundamentals, and he seems to have no interest in learning from his mistakes and getting better.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is no way anyone who understands football could look at the film of cornpone Mahomes or Bridgewater 2.0 Watson and think they were better prospects than Trubisky. San Francisco passed on all 3 of them.

Texas Tech has literally been the most laughable gimmick offense in the history of organized football. Mahomes was putting up the same numbers that Coach Kingsbury once did in that system. Then he wound up playing for a head coach who has literally never found a QB he could fail with. Matt Moore just went from coaching HS football to nearly beating one of the best teams in the NFL last night while playing for Andy Reid. Read: Patrick Mahomes is. NOT. THAT. GOOD.

He's dumber than a second coat of paint, his footwork stinks, and he's no more accurate than Trubisky. The only thing he has going for him that Alex Smith did not is he's aggressive down the field, which works when you have that system and that kind of speed at WR.

Watson isn't in that easy a system, but he is playing with DeAndre Hopkins, who will be in Canton one day.

And neither of them are playing Nagy's joke of an offense, which is what is most important. Nagy can pull out all the trickery he wants, but his arrogance is leading to a stubbornness where he develops game plans with a lack of fundamentals, and he seems to have no interest in learning from his mistakes and getting better.
Are you ****ing dumb?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Ah yes, the good old racist card. Max really needs to stop.
Once you throw that card around, you lose focus of the real issue here. Let's stick to stats and analytics, and leave idiotic things like that out. Until you can prove something, don't mention it. It's too strong of a topic to be taken lightly.