Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
No he picked Mitch because he sucks at evaluating QBs.

He also thinks he's smart and makes reach picks all the time.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I dont think accusing Pace one way or the other makes someone racist. That's not how racism works. Either you have the feelings or you don't.

For me, Pace screwed up and folks accusing him are not racist either.

I think as a society it's all too easy to fall into the bias trap and start pointing fingers.

So no, while I dont think race played a part in Pace's mistake, I dont think folks accusing him are racist either.

To me that is how racist works. Racists see color before anything else and that is how they perceive others to make decision. If someone accuses someone of being racist with 0 proof that speaks volumes to me. What proof has there every been of Ryan Pace or this Bears organization have of being racist?

The Bears have had at least 5 black starting QBs that I can remember and Ryan Pace was a scout that helped draft Aaron Brooks. The league is 33 percent black QBs and the QBs are in some huge markets. There is 0 reason for pace not to pick what HE believes is the best QB in the draft regardless of color. I’m waiting to hear someone’s logical reason as to why Pace is racist

beantacos

Liked Posts:
People wonder why the bears are cursed and it’s very obvious because the McCaskeys are being punished for their racist history.
I'll put you down for believing it has something to do with racism and also for believing in curses

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Can we hire another black HC? We only had one in the history of the franchise and he took us to the SB. That's a lot of bad white HCs.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Paceist?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me that is how racist works. Racists see color before anything else and that is how they perceive others to make decision. If someone accuses someone of being racist with 0 proof that speaks volumes to me. What proof has there every been of Ryan Pace or this Bears organization have of being racist?

The Bears have had at least 5 black starting QBs that I can remember and Ryan Pace was a scout that helped draft Aaron Brooks. The league is 33 percent black QBs and the QBs are in some huge markets. There is 0 reason for pace not to pick what HE believes is the best QB in the draft regardless of color. I’m waiting to hear someone’s logical reason as to why Pace is racist

Again, Ryan Pace is not racist. You seem to be arguing a point that no one, even Kellerman believes. Max just incorrectly used the bears to point out an issue that some believe is correct.

The point I was trying to make is there is no basis for anyone here to point and call racism, either to Pace, or posters responding to this thread.

That's not what racism is. No one on this message board is being held back from living and speaking freely because of their race and some person's post on here.

We have to get away from this circular argument that says a racist calls a racist a racist. It's unhelpful to people that have actually experienced it.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
When is the last time they had a white DB? Why dont they have more women involved? While kellerman is at it, why not dig deeper into finding out why no trans, polyamorous, gender-***** fox kin are playing for Chicago.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
WE have a "C" theme here...

Chris Prosinski

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hunter Hillenmeyer

Username

Liked Posts:
Definitely racist. He took a QB that he barely vetted over two proven QB's of color, then he went out and got a god-damned skin head for a HC!!

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No he picked Mitch because he sucks at evaluating QBs.

He also thinks he's smart and makes reach picks all the time.
One could certainly argue his picks of White and Trubisky in the first round were reaches. Shaheen, too.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mahomes is whiter than most white people. Have you heard him talk?
He speaks like Kermit the Frog, who is a frog and not a white guy because he is a frog.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Definitely racist. He took a QB that he barely vetted over two proven QB's of color, then he went out and got a god-damned skin head for a HC!!

How do you know he barely vetted Mitch? Show me some proof.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Can we hire another black HC? We only had one in the history of the franchise and he took us to the SB. That's a lot of bad white HCs.

Can any black person qualify? I'd like to see Mr. T coach the Bears for a season.

Username

Liked Posts:
How do you know he barely vetted Mitch? Show me some proof.

Look up the proof yourself you lazy fuck. Then show me proof he did.

Tell me how Fox knew about it way before.
Tell me how Mitch wasn't surprised at all to be the 2nd pick of his draft.
Tell me how many times they met with Mitch and for how long.... etc..etc..etc...