Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
toke less. You really make no sense these days. Before, you played up to it. Now, it's like you're not controlling the Raskolnikov narrative. Just offering my honest opinion.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Found it. So now am I vindicated or criminal? thought it should be discussed.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if you use any Stephen Smith article as an argument, yes, you should go back to jail.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just listen to the video clip from 4:14-5:19 only.

He calls out Ryan Pace by name. Then says it has to be said and makes it about race. Is he not implying Pace let racism interfere with his selection?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
When is the last time they had a white DB? Why dont they have more women involved? While kellerman is at it, why not dig deeper into finding out why no trans, polyamorous, gender-***** fox kin are playing for Chicago.
Sexism and racism.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I’m glad someone will admit this, and he had the last name to boot, that really made them fall in love and they thought the combo of those things along with his meek personality (which was radically different that Cutler’s) it was an easy pick. They thought they had a game manager with legs that they could develop into a franchise QB that would at least be Alex Smith with the help of a offensive guru as his coach.

I understand being apprehensive on Mahomes because of Texas Tech. But after what Watson did TWICE to Alabama it should’ve been a no brainer. They can still rectify this by getting Foles or Carr and drafting a prospect to develop. They have to be willing that they whiffed on Mitch Tebow.

Dak Prescott has the second highest selling Jersey. Fans don’t care about color they care about wins. Ryan Paces isn’t some old crusty white guy not with the the times. He knows damn well a Black QB is just as profitable as a white one. I’ve tried to explain this but it seems that some people will always see skin color and race instead of just a man

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Dak Prescott has the second highest selling Jersey. Fans don’t care about color they care about wins. Ryan Paces isn’t some old crusty white guy not with the the times. He knows damn well a Black QB is just as profitable as a white one. I’ve tried to explain this but it seems that some people will always see skin color and race instead of just a man
It is sad really, some people only see race.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
What is the % of African-Americans in the NFL vs. the U.S. population?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Found it. So now am I vindicated or criminal? thought it should be discussed.

"4:14-5:19 "

ok....got it. I've asked the questioned many times here.....about how and why Trubz was the Pace favorite over the rest.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hear Ryan Racist is trying to get Chicago to change mascots. SMH3551

Splackers

Liked Posts:
I don’t think Pace is racist or that race played a factor. That being said I think Trubisky being Polish definitely Helped. The fan base was in the dumps and nothing like getting a nice Polish kid to appease the huge Polish faction of the fan base.

P.S. - I’m Polish and hated the pick from day 1.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm also Polish and think your theory is bullshit, no offense.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I don’t think Pace is racist or that race played a factor. That being said I think Trubisky being Polish definitely Helped. The fan base was in the dumps and nothing like getting a nice Polish kid to appease the huge Polish faction of the fan base.

P.S. - I’m Polish and hated the pick from day 1.

Poland is one of the smallest countries in the world and there aren’t very many polish people in the country. Maybe 2-3 percent of the US population. I don’t think Ryan Pace gave a rats ass about that fan base. ALL fanbases will get behind a winner and that’s all Pace cares about