It starts and ends with Ryan Pace

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Regardless of what side you're on, it all comes back to this dipshit. Whether its Mitch or Nagy is a chicken and the egg argument. Personally, i think they're both terrible at their jobs(though Mitch is worse). But one man gave them those jobs.

Don't like the offensive line? See Pace, Ryan. Think the D is overrated? See Pace, Ryan. Not happy with the Bears lack of draft picks this upcoming season? See :Pace:

People want to say "look at the team he inherited". Well look at the team he created. Historically inept offense. Doesn't matter if this D is the best in the league or the worst. You will not win with it. They should have fired him the second he got bullied by Lynch and the Niners. By far, the all time worst draft day move by this franchise.

The Bears were in football purgatory for years. Good enough to not get high draft picks. Bad enough to not make the playoffs. Pace has had the benefit of some really bad Bears teams getting him high picks and he's parlayed that into nothing. Mitch is an all time bust. Kevin White works at a Shake Shack now. Leonard Floyd plays like a 5th rounder. Madam Shaheen looks to be another guy who wont be in the NFL in another couple years. Roquan Smith has majorly regressed after a promising rookie season. Eddie Jackson has made two plays this season and they were both penalties. Anyone still a Cohen fan? Why are the best players on this team the guys that Pace didn't draft?

It's nice that he has an eye for current NFL talent. That's what a director of player personnel is for. But if you keep building through FA and trades, you'll have no money and little draft capital. This team needs contributors who play on rookie contracts.

This team will not win anything with this guy in charge. Get rid of him. Eat his contract that you were dumb enough to give him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I've been against him from day 1. I keep saying there was a Emery fatigue and thats the only reason why people got on board with Pace.
Why was there no pace fatigue? Emery signed trestman and he deserved to be fired for that. What about pace hiring fox? And dont give me that bullcrap that he had no say in it.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why was there no pace fatigue? Emery signed trestman and he deserved to be fired for that? What about pace hiring fox? And dont give me that bullcrap that he had no say in it.
The classic 5 year rebuild.

His poor drafting is exactly why he traded for Mack. He thought it would cover up his failures. Oops.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Weird how we didn't hear anything from you two trolls at all last year about your Pace hate...Hahahaha

Another week having to listen to your newly formed Pace hate.

It's exhausting. It's too bad your football knowledge is so bad or maybe you'd have more to talk about this week.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Weird how we didn't hear anything from you two trolls at all last year about your Pace hate...Hahahaha
I always maintained pace was bad even last year.

nice try though.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Another week having to listen to your newly formed Pace hate.

It's exhausting. It's too bad your football knowledge is so bad or maybe you'd have more to talk about this week.
I've literally bitched about him all season, moron. Here and Bear Report i bashed the hiring from day 1. FOH

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I always maintained pace was bad even last year.

nice try though.

I'm not gonna click that link. Pace is not a bad GM and it will be proven when he stays our GM for his entire contract because the people above him have more football knowledge in their little pinkies then you have in your entire brain, even though you have a very tiny brain...obviously. LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've literally bitched about him all season, moron. Here and Bear Report i bashed the hiring from day 1. FOH

Yes this season. Did you read my post or are we back to talking about your reading comprehension issues again?

You FOH cause i'm not going anywhere.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Your chicken and egg argument is solved by this:

Who picked Pace over Ballard? ?

Who picked the guy who picked Pace over Ballard? ?

If you don’t start at at least one of those rabbit holes. Nothing will change.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He's done a lot of good things. He's failed-epically-at the most important aspect of the job. He cannot be the one to pick the next quarterback.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

Yep. george choose pace over ballard. Pace draft trubs over mahomes and watson and hired nagy over reich(who coincidentally got hired by ballard). Bears are just unlucky.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He's done a lot of good things. He's failed-epically-at the most important aspect of the job. He cannot be the one to pick the next quarterback.
two most import aspects. Dont forget the coach.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Pace cant seem to find a QB, but he has completely turned this franchise around with the amount of talent he has brought in. Emery and JA missed on their picks far, far more often and the team was depleted of any talent once they were fired. At least with Pace I trust he can continue to bring in enough talent to keep us relevant unlike the last decade

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes this season. Did you read my post or are we back to talking about your reading comprehension issues again?

You FOH cause i'm not going anywhere.
That's my bad. I did read that too fast.

I didn't post here last season from what i remember. I've been a member for almost a decade. I take long absences from posting. I don't just show up because a GM i don't like is shitting down his leg.

And regardless of someone being here or not, that has nothing to do with Pace or what he's done. Once again, you deflect. You talk about peoples knowledge but youre happy with what Pace has done and want many more years of it. You're a loser and love this team being garbage. You deserve each other.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

That's true but it's also something that wont change. At least not for a very long time.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Pace cant seem to find a QB, but he has completely turned this franchise around with the amount of talent he has brought in. Emery and JA missed on their picks far, far more often and the team was depleted of any talent once they were fired. At least with Pace I trust he can continue to bring in enough talent to keep us relevant unlike the last decade
this team doesnt look talented. the one bright spot the defense has regressed.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna click that link. Pace is not a bad GM and it will be proven when he stays our GM for his entire contract because the people above him have more football knowledge in their little pinkies then you have in your entire brain, even though you have a very tiny brain...obviously. LOL

Pace can't draft offense. He's the second coming of Jerry Angelo.