Will Mitchell be the first QB in NFL history to commit suicide during an NFL season?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to worry about him. He studied his body language last week, and now won't watch any TV programs that talk about the bears. The pressure seems to be getting to him and I'm hoping he can still win at life even though he will never win at football again.

I think it's time that you guys stop making negative threads about him until it's certain that he is getting the support and treatment he needs to overcome his depression/anxiety.

You guys laugh at him now but you won't be laughing if he overdoses or shoots himself, will you now?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Poor Millionaire who will probably be a decent backup QB for 4-8 years in the NFL.

giphy.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe him and burton can over dose on anti psychotics together

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Mitch has a history with poor mental health, and given OP's astounding record of #calledits the only thing left to do is to place bets on the method and when

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky needs whatever Aaron Rodgers took when he raped the bears in one half opening game last year.

It’s called generational talent and a huge set of balls. Mitch couldn’t dream of having it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just really hope that Nagy benches Mitch before Mitch does something drastic. Currently Nagy is giving him no way out but jumping off of a bridge or taking a bath with a space heater.

If Mitch even attempts to murder himself, Nagy and Pace need to locked up.

This is getting completely out of hand.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think we all need to look at the real villains here. Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Those two ASSHOLES keep rubbing salt in Mitch’s wound and killing his confidence, and pretty soon they will kill him. I wonder if they will think it’s so funny when they check their mail one morning and see a “tape” from Mitchell. I can’t imagine the pain of Mitch’s parents knowing the two people most responsible for his inevitable death are future MVPs, HOFers, and SB champions.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch has a very strong support system with his loving family and Ms. Adows. They will rally around him, help keep his spirits up and keep the dear sweet one headed in the right direction.

Although if he has a bad game in Detroit he could blow his brains out in the presser.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think we all need to look at the real villains here. Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Those two ASSHOLES keep rubbing salt in Mitch’s wound and killing his confidence, and pretty soon they will kill him. I wonder if they will think it’s so funny when they check their mail one morning and see a “tape” from Mitchell. I can’t imagine the pain of Mitch’s parents knowing the two people most responsible for his inevitable death are future MVPs, HOFers, and SB champions.
I agree with this, it's really Mahomes and Watson's fault.

Monster

Liked Posts:
He’s a millionaire... he’s young.
He will get cut or traded...
Then, given the Bears luck he will go to New England and win three rings.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s a millionaire... he’s young.
He will get cut or traded...
Then, given the Bears luck he will go to New England and win three rings.
Just because he has a lot of money doesn't mean he feels terrible inside about how bad he is at the one thing that everyone always told him he is good at until he realized he is actually horrible at it and will never win ANY rings.