Will Mitchell be the first QB in NFL history to commit suicide during an NFL season?

Monster

Liked Posts:
Just because he has a lot of money doesn't mean he feels terrible inside about how bad he is at the one thing that everyone always told him he is good at until he realized he is actually horrible at it and will never win ANY rings.

Then again... maybe he gives no shit at all.
Just laughed his way to the second overall pick.

30 million doesn’t buy happiness... but you can get a nice boat and pull along side it.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine having to watch your two draft mates tear shit up and everyone gush all over them for how good they are and then there's Mitch.

20150219_TheDuff.jpg

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Wow, have we turned into this shitty of a fan base that we are making jokes and called it threads on a young man committing suicide? I’m from a family that lived through this tragedy and it is beyond me that people could even joke about this, much less make a thread about it. What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Seriously, a suicide thread? Mods let this fly? Grown ass men making jokes about this and even predicting “calledit”? We don’t deserve a good team if this is the shit people we call fans!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow, have we turned into this shitty of a fan base that we are making jokes and called it threads on a young man committing suicide? I’m from a family that lived through this tragedy and it is beyond me that people could even joke about this, much less make a thread about it. What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Seriously, a suicide thread? Mods let this fly? Grown ass men making jokes about this and even predicting “calledit”? We don’t deserve a good team if this is the shit people we call fans!

You're not the only family to live through it. People aren't actually talking about the real thing here. It's called a joke, and your offense, while unfortunate, does not write the rules here. Thankfully.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
a poster made a joke about my dead parents because I called him a boomer. Sorry for your loss but welcome to the internet.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Nobody here actually wants Mitch to kill himself. That would be terrible.

If anyone here actually does then they're a major idiot. Good thing is that Mitch doesn't read CCS, and even if he did I doubt he would give a shit about what random, far poorer people think.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to worry about him. He studied his body language last week, and now won't watch any TV programs that talk about the bears. The pressure seems to be getting to him and I'm hoping he can still win at life even though he will never win at football again.

I think it's time that you guys stop making negative threads about him until it's certain that he is getting the support and treatment he needs to overcome his depression/anxiety.

You guys laugh at him now but you won't be laughing if he overdoses or shoots himself, will you now?

Rather than that. I think you should find an enclosed garage. Not yours, I know you live in your Nana's basement, it would be awkward. Find some sleeping pills in granny's medicine cabinet, take them with whatever alcohol you can afford. Fire up Pappy's 1976 F150, close the garage doors, and breathe in your future.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Rather than that. I think you should find an enclosed garage. Not yours, I know you live in your Nana's basement, it would be awkward. Find some sleeping pills in granny's medicine cabinet, take them with whatever alcohol you can afford. Fire up Pappy's 1976 F150, close the garage doors, and breathe in your future.
Calm down please

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wishing death upon another forum member is a bannable offense FYI.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree our focus should 100% be on pace being a racist instead

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never said suicide was funny FYI.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Wow, grate idea telling somebody to kill themselves... Not a good look around these parts.

Op was trying to get everyone to back off Mitchell and you pile on him... Smdh

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Does he have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Or just hanging at home with the shades drawn and the tv off?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we all need to look at the real villains here. Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Those two ASSHOLES keep rubbing salt in Mitch’s wound and killing his confidence, and pretty soon they will kill him. I wonder if they will think it’s so funny when they check their mail one morning and see a “tape” from Mitchell. I can’t imagine the pain of Mitch’s parents knowing the two people most responsible for his inevitable death are future MVPs, HOFers, and SB champions.

WRONG. MAHOMES AND WATSON ARE LITERALLY NOT CAPABLE IF DOING ANY WRONG.
Mitch has a very strong support system with his loving family and Ms. Adows. They will rally around him, help keep his spirits up and keep the dear sweet one headed in the right direction.

Although if he has a bad game in Detroit he could blow his brains out in the presser.

Don’t forget @Britbuffguy and @playthrough2001 who weirdly enough I haven’t heard much from lately.
a poster made a joke about my dead parents because I called him a boomer. Sorry for your loss but welcome to the internet.

I’ve had my life threatened plenty of times on the internet.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Imagine having to watch your two draft mates tear shit up and everyone gush all over them for how good they are and then there's Mitch.

20150219_TheDuff.jpg

The JP Losman of the draft!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He is a mental cream puff but nobody... and I mean nobody should want this guy to off himself.

But I don’t see that happening anyhow. He will continue to be a bust of a QB but just like Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell, he will go home to his millions and be just fine.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This thread is disgusting.

Not one mention of the suicide hotline

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a mental cream puff but nobody... and I mean nobody should want this guy to off himself.

But I don’t see that happening anyhow. He will continue to be a bust of a QB but just like Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell, he will go home to his millions and be just fine.

Do you think Trubisky will wind up behind bars like Ryan Leaf?