Maybe we are too hard on Mitch

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You will find that there isn't as much football knowledge on CCS as people seem to think they have. We have many on here that act like they could actually do the job of a GM better than actual GM's but the problem is they make their judgments on players in hindsight. There's many on here that were good with the Leno re-signing and B.Massie re-signing that are now bashing Pace for re-signing them cause of how bad they're playing, same goes with other signings and trades and draft picks. Many people go off of what stats say to judge a player but don't understand that there's more to how a player is playing then just the stats they put up.
translation: if you don't virtually fellate Pace on the internet daily like this motherfucker, you don't football good like he does

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet if you just replaced Mitch with say R Wilson the Bears would be a top 15 offense.
I bet your right, but since we a talking about ridiculously elite in Wilson, I'll stay in the realm of reality

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm nine minutes into that video and it doesn't support what you're saying. I guess I could watch the whole thing, but what a waste of time to confirm what we already know...that Trubisky is bad.

Of course there will be some plays were the pass protection could be better, but he's got time on a lot of these...it's the NFL, you got 3 seconds top. If you've got 4 you're o-line is doing an outstanding job.
Lmao.....then quit watching. Because several of the throws he is about to get hit. Also tweet Olin, since apparently he is seeing what I am

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You will find that there isn't as much football knowledge on CCS as people seem to think they have. We have many on here that act like they could actually do the job of a GM better than actual GM's but the problem is they make their judgments on players in hindsight. There's many on here that were good with the Leno re-signing and B.Massie re-signing that are now bashing Pace for re-signing them cause of how bad they're playing, same goes with other signings and trades and draft picks. Many people go off of what stats say to judge a player but don't understand that there's more to how a player is playing then just the stats they put up.
I'm pretty sure most on this board could fuck the Bears up for years. Pace is nothing special.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
26 fucking minutes???

I barely have the attention span to read "Mitch sucks". No damn way I'm going to watch some 40+ old go over slow motion of non all-22 film from his mother's basement...
Then dont evaluate him.....I simply muted him. The video is there

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re right. They should keep trying and stop settling for QBs who need everything to be perfect for them to be good
Lol....who said that crap. Ur talking about one of the best to do it ever.....100 years of the NFL and one Russell Wilson,.... sorry they arent 2 or 3 every year.

I'm hoping we find a guy like Rivers at least....if he ends up in Wilson's category Chicago will have a mass heart attack situation

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol....who said that crap. Ur talking about one of the best to do it ever.....100 years of the NFL and one Russell Wilson,.... sorry they arent 2 or 3 every year.
They don’t need Wilson. They need a qb who doesn’t fall apart when something goes wrong. That’s the point. You don’t need to be elite. a real franchise QBs makes players around them better. I want one of those.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Wilson View attachment 3678 so qbs can get pressured and still make throws to inexperienced WRs?

Even the mediocre QBs...

oMPMvH.gif

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even the mediocre QBs...

oMPMvH.gif
Didnt Mitch just do something similar with Burton for a first down(thread the needle).....that is what pisses u off. Mitch shows glimpse, but cant do that type of stuff consistently. Also JG would be a mess on this Bears yeam

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didnt Mitch just do something similar with Burton for a first down(thread the needle).....that is what pisses u off. Mitch shows glimpse, but cant do that type of stuff consistently. Also JG would be a mess on this Bears yeam

I agree, I am not a JG fan. That’s why I used him as the example. I do not believe Trubisky is capable of making that type of a play.

Last edited:

BearUp

Liked Posts:
THINK ABOUT THIS - Mitch has thrown a meaningful TD pass in ONE game this season (the 3 vs Skins). The ONLY other TD passes he has thrown this season was the garbage-time vs the Saints. That is absolutely AMAZINGLY BAD.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears’ first half was like the worst you’ve ever seen. Seen two teams play a half like that in the last couple of years & wany Naggy involved with both.

Sack the bald fraud, sign Bridgewater in the off season & then take a year to decide to whether or not (it’ll be not) to take Mitch’s option up.

This team can win games with someone like Bridgewater (under an actual football coach)

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I'm nine minutes into that video and it doesn't support what you're saying. I guess I could watch the whole thing, but what a waste of time to confirm what we already know...that Trubisky is bad.

Of course there will be some plays were the pass protection could be better, but he's got time on a lot of these...it's the NFL, you got 3 seconds top. If you've got 4 you're o-line is doing an outstanding job.
Okay whats Montgomerys excuse?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Okay whats Montgomerys excuse?

You're going to have to elaborate more if you're going to move the conversation in a different direction.

Are you talking about Monty's shitty blocking? Idk.....

suktub15

Liked Posts:
Not saying he isnt sucking, but just watching the first half of this vid, is sad. Fire Nagy and address the oline, no QB has success with this shit

The play designs are horrible. You have 5 guys going out for a pass but none of them go more than 7 - 10 yards down field. That keeps 7 philly defenders stacked right in the middle of the field no more than 10 or 15 yards down field. No wonder no one is open. Send a couple of guys down field to spread the d. OMG!!