NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
I hope some team (other than the Bears) signs him and has him start so his shitastic play will make everyone shit up about why he isnt playing.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
11 teams are so far confirmed to be attending the workout. New England is one of them. While this all feels like a farce by the NFL, if NE if going, every team should.

Regardless of how you feel about Kaep the player or person, Bears would be doing a major disservice to their franchise by not attending. Knowing how garbage Pace is, I fully expect the Bears to not be represented.

As of Wednesday night, those were all critical issues weighing on the workout — potentially to the point that the event could still fall apart before Saturday. As it stands, a handful of teams have acknowledged publicly that they hope to send a representative to the pro day.

Thus far, those teams include the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Redskins.

NFL is giving Colin Kaepernick reasons to pull out

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
PR trap ???

NFL takes aim at Colin Kaepernick issue
This is precisely how to cook up a no-lose scheme to get rid of a pesky player whose exclusion from the NFL continues to be a lingering public relations wound. First, alert some reporters to be ready for news. Then a few days later, spring an absurdly last-minute offer for the player to stage an open workout for an entire league of teams that could have arranged a private workout on their own but never did. And then wait for a response from the player, creating a public relations win regardless the answer.

Read more
Robinson: Kaepernick workout looks like NFL PR trap

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It's mind boggling he never got a job after shit qb play we have seen in the league.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for the lesson, professor.

Now here's one for you....

Banning someone takes no balls. It's actually way easy.

What takes balls is learning how to co-exist as one big never happy family.

Extra Credit: That was a really clever way of telling you to grow a pair.
just like I figured, no balls. DUde calls people racist who have said nothing racist and this place does nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Thus far, those teams include the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Redskins.
NFL is giving Colin Kaepernick reasons to pull out

I hope he doesn't end up with the Lions

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Speaking of balls, you never responded to my reply to you the other week when you clearly were wrong. Shocking.
I will give u my one and only response to a reply you make to me. I don't respond to idiots. Plus, you know very little about football. You're not the only one I don't reply to.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will give u my one and only response to a reply you make to me. I don't respond to idiots. You're not the only one I don't reply to.
Wrong

You reply to me all the time and I'm literally an idiot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Odd that a league that employs rapists, murderers, child beaters, and wife beaters is worried about kneeling for the anthem.
As long as u dont disrespect the flag, you can get elected president. Gosh

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
just like I figured, no balls. DUde calls people racist who have said nothing racist and this place does nothing about it. Thanks for proving my point.

You know you can post elsewhere if you’re not happy here right?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lifelong Niner fan here just wanting to chime in from a standpoint of Kaep the player (no politics).

In the early Harbaugh days I was a big Kaep guy over Alex Smith. Smith seemed to have hit his ceiling as a game manager while Kaep had a ton of upside potential. He's smart, athletic, mobile, and has a rocket arm. The first few years were terrific as opposing defenses were having a really hard time keeping a handle on him. But he wasn't without limitations which became more apparent after he was a few years in and teams started to figure him out a bit.

Strengths:
1. Rocket arm. He can zip the ball in there and can let it rip down the field
2. Speed and mobility. Has one of the longest strides of any player I can remember and can cover a lot of ground fast
3. Work ethic. He was known for spending lots of time in the gym keeping his body as fit as the rest of the players on the team (see negatives)
4. Intelligent and in general fairly soft spoken. (see negatives)
Negatives:
1. Single read QB, will try to force a ball. This gets worse the bigger the stage or game. (See trying to force the ball to Crabtree NFC championship vs Seattle and Superbowl vs Baltimore). This led to a number of interceptions and drives killed on third down.
2. Seemed to want to spend more time with 'the guys' in the gym than with the QB's in the film room. Was a hard worker but probably should have allocated his time differently.
3. While intelligent, I suspect if he spent more time in the film room vs the gym it would have served him better. Fairly quiet and didn't seem to ever be a natural leader. I'd say offensively that mantle was taken up by Gore, Staley, and V. Davis.
4. 59.8% lifetime completion percentage. The floor minimum in the NFL seems to be 60%

The Niners made their run on an elite defense which included the best line-backing corps in the NFL (Willis and Bowman). What was probably the best run-blocking offensive line in the NFL, and Frank Gore. In other words they were the traditional 80's style smash mouth team like the Bears or NY Giants of that era. Kaep has enough tools to get a team to the playoffs on a consistent basis, but unless you have an elite 'D' and dominant running game, I don't see a Super Bowl happening, more likely an early annual exit from the playoffs.
what about Kaep's weapons, did he had anyone good enough for Kaep to be a better player in your opinion?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You clearly don't understand what I posted.

I never said I was for, or against, anyone signing Kaepernick.

I outlined the reasons I believe no one, so far, has signed him.

Whether someone does or not doesn't make any difference to me.

Try again.
giphy.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing that people still hate on him cause he didn't give a flag enough respect in their opinion. This is what the world has come to and I think those dumbass millennials had a lot to do with it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope some team (other than the Bears) signs him and has him start so his shitastic play will make everyone shit up about why he isnt playing.
you such a shitty NFL Fan...wait.... nevermind, we all know why you don't like Kaepernick..