2015:6 tds 5 ints
2016:16 tds 4 ints

2014:8-8
2015:5-11
2016:2-14

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Sign me up for 2016 when he was coached by one and done Kelly.

Record is an idiotic way to judge QBs. Mitch was a 12-4 QB at one point.
Yeah but his stats are very mediocre as well I’d take cam over him. Mitch had a better year last year then Colin did in his past 3 and I don’t like Mitch

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but his stats are very mediocre as well I’d take cam over him. Mitch had a better year last year then Colin did in his past 3 and I don’t like Mitch

Cam will cost draft picks, 20 million, and he has had 2 major injuries in the last 2 season.

Kaep is cheaper, cost nothing to sign, and is healthy.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cam will cost draft picks, 20 million, and he has had 2 major injuries in the last 2 season.

Kaep is cheaper, cost nothing to sign, and is healthy.
Would like to know Kaep's mindset as it relates to expected salary. If he just wants to get back into the NFL and is willing to take league minimum, I see no reason not to sign him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would like to know Kaep's mindset as it relates to expected salary. If he just wants to get back into the NFL and is willing to take league minimum, I see no reason not to sign him.

I would sign him for 2 years 6 million.

2019: 1 million
2020: 5 million, if they decide to keep him to compete.

He is the best cheap option out there. Case Keenum is going to cost 10 million a season.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I’d give Kap a shot in a heartbeat...
worst case you have an athletic back up.
The guy made a point he believed in and stood his ground... kinda what freedom is about. People need to let that shit go...

I hope he does well, finds a team and kicks ass.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Only reason why I wouldn’t want him is he is three years removed. Has a player ever come back three years later and produced anything?

other then that I don’t agree with his politics but it’s HIS politics. I don’t agree with hunt pushing a girl either but still wanted him on the team. Kap isn’t a criminal he just believes in different things other do and it’s his right to.

maybe racist ass pace should go check out this workout and see if kap can bring anything of substance to the team. At least do your due diligence

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Why I don't want him. Because he sucks. He was effective for a very short while but then everyone had tape and knew how to stop him. The reason he is not on a team is he wanted big bucks and a starter job. If he would take backup money and be a back up and compete for starting then I have no problem.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would sign him for 2 years 6 million.

2019: 1 million
2020: 5 million, if they decide to keep him to compete.

He is the best cheap option out there. Case Keenum is going to cost 10 million a season.
I'm guessing Virginia is the type to say, "oh gosh, no. He's a bad boy who wouldn't stand for the National Anthem."

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why I don't want him. Because he sucks. He was effective for a very short while but then everyone had tape and knew how to stop him. The reason he is not on a team is he wanted big bucks and a starter job. If he would take backup money and be a back up and compete for starting then I have no problem.
Expected salary would be the main issue. But, for many teams and their respective owners, not standing for the National Anthem will be the main issue and that's just fuckin' stupid.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Racist ass pace put together the blackest team in the league. I'm not sure why he hates white guys so much. Or maybe he just went after the players he felt were best.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Expected salary would be the main issue. But, for many teams and their respective owners, not standing for the National Anthem will be the main issue and that's just fuckin' stupid.
Ya some truth there but who wants a distraction from a backup quality player? If the guy was a good starter he could kill and eat puppies and still get a job.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The guy ended up benched.. hasn't played in 3 years and comes with a media shit storm.. no thanks.

If Mitch sucks the rest of the year then we need to move up in the draft and try again.

We do not have a generational Superbowl defense so going all in for next year is kind of pointless..

Draft Mitches replacement so next year if Mitch sucks balls again you let the new kid get some game time..

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can you tell us what Trubiskys stats were in the same vane?...Even though W/L is a team stat...Just curious

mbison

Liked Posts:
2014: 19 td 10 ints
2015:6 tds 5 ints
2016:16 tds 4 ints

2014:8-8
2015:5-11
2016:2-14
Why aren’t you including rushing yards though?

Why aren’t you including QBR?

Why aren’t you including his playoff stats? Kap did take his team to 3 NFC championships games and 1 Super Bowl you know. 2 of my favorites performance of his were against the packers too.

San Fran vs Green Bay
45-31
17-31 245 yards passing 2tds
16 carries 182 yards 2 tds

QBR 91

San Fran vs Packers

23-20
Cap 16-30 270 yards passing 1td
Rushing 8 carries 98 yards

QBR 87

Kap is absolutely Clutch in big moments and had a lot of good playoffs games an success

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well...what if during that narrative of decline the guy lost 25 lbs of muscle and stopped working hard, lost his teammates respect and the physical ability to win on the football field?

When are we allowed to doubt him or we aren't because he protested outside the lines of football?

He had one chance left and he wasted it on distractions.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well...what if during that narrative of decline the guy lost 25 lbs of muscle and stopped working hard, lost his teammates respect and the physical ability to win on the football field?

When are we allowed to doubt him or we aren't because he protested outside the lines of football?

He had one chance left and he wasted it on distractions.

"Distractions"

You do not know any of that.