Bears not attending Kaepernick workout

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Just go get Cam Newton or draft a black QB this offseason if we're really so concerned about our image. It's sad that we're at the point where we're trying to prove how not racist we are as a franchise instead of just trying to win games.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Will any black QB do to prove how not racist we are? Literally sign any black QB other than Kaepernick.

Cam is better than him anyway
Would Mariota, at 1/2 Samoan, be darkly complected enough to satisfy shedding that tag? If not J'Marcus Russell could throw 70yrd from his knees and is straight up gangster with the furs and purple drank. Surely he would be black enough.

Maybe the Bears could just retire Kordell Stewarts number.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Ive come to the conclusion that you just aren’t very smart or are under cover racists. Most people have already come to the conclusion that with ANY competent QB the Bears would be a Super Bowl contender. Kap has lead his team 3 straight years to the NFC championship and 1 Super Bowl. If Kap can recapture that we are easily a contender. I really just wish people would say what they really mean. Kap Threatens white supremacy. White people have benefited in this country for so long because of their privilege and now that Kap is bringing awareness to this situation it kills yall because maybe one day things will truly be EQUAL
Led his team to a SB??? You mean he was why they were there. lol. He was pulled along but never led shit.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty meh on this. On one leg who could potentially be an insurance policy if the Bears next QB fails like Mitch or needs some seasoning. On the other leg if they sit Colin over the rook then it becomes a distraction. Fact is the whole Colin thing is probably not worth the distraction to most teams but I do hope he gets a chance to prove himself.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Kap Threatens white supremacy.

LMFAO. He can't even threaten a bad defense. All Bear fans want a QB that is good. I doubt any care what color he is, Well outside of our black fans who seem to care less for our team and more about pushing their agenda. The guy sucks and would bring baggage that distracts the team from it's job.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ive come to the conclusion that you just aren’t very smart or are under cover racists. Most people have already come to the conclusion that with ANY competent QB the Bears would be a Super Bowl contender. Kap has lead his team 3 straight years to the NFC championship and 1 Super Bowl. If Kap can recapture that we are easily a contender. I really just wish people would say what they really mean. Kap Threatens white supremacy. White people have benefited in this country for so long because of their privilege and now that Kap is bringing awareness to this situation it kills yall because maybe one day things will truly be EQUAL

Then those people....where ever the hell they are.....are wrong. This team has bigger holes than donuts. No TE, an OL that is nowhere near championship quality, a DL with no depth, a coach who refuses to give his RB & OL fullback blocking help and of course an underachieving QB. So you and of course the millions and MILLIONS of other CCS posters believe that signing a 32 yr old QB will fix all that?

LOL, sure it will......

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would Mariota, at 1/2 Samoan, be darkly complected enough to satisfy shedding that tag? If not J'Marcus Russell could throw 70yrd from his knees and is straight up gangster with the furs and purple drank. Surely he would be black enough.

View attachment 3779

Maybe the Bears could just retire Kordell Stewarts number.
I thought Mariota was going to be pretty good but then I found out he wasn't pure Aryan. Now I know why that dog don't hunt.:brady:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just go get Cam Newton or draft a black QB this offseason if we're really so concerned about our image. It's sad that we're at the point where we're trying to prove how not racist we are as a franchise instead of just trying to win games.

It's just some idiots on a message board bringing up the racist shit to do some normal CCS trolling and nothing any of us say means shit when it comes to people that are actually connected to the Bears organization in any way.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Led his team to a SB??? You mean he was why they were there. lol. He was pulled along but never led shit.
Guy who thinks Mitch is a really good QB and a winner thinks the QB who put up over 400 all purpose yards and 4TDs in a playoff game never led shit. But that one TD Mitch had was really impressive! The guy who got his first start vs a really good Bears D and absolutely demolished them. Mitch has never done that vs a good D.

Your hood is showing there, Jimbo.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You can watch the God live.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think Kaepernick is attending the workout.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For a guy whose job relies on understanding numbers, your in ability to even see them correctly is astonishing. In what world is 195.3 Y/G almost double 200.2 Y/GView attachment 3777

Was refering to his rushing YPG as my point was the passing numbers are comparable but Kap isnt afraid to run like Trubs appears to be since injury. Pocket Mitch is not a good QB. So you telling me Kap has comparable passing but will use his feet a more. That is closer to 2018 Mitch than 2019 Mitch. If Mitch doesnt want to go back to playing like 2018 then best to find a QB that will as if we had 2018 Mitch we would be a playoff contender.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I looked again to try and figure out WTF point your addled mind was trying to make. Best I can figure is you were trying to point to CK's not even close to double additional 15.5 yards rushing per game. If so, you have to be kidding LOLOLOLOLOL.

Oh and how about just ignore the fact that CK took 116 sacks to MTs 77, almost double by your math, putting his offense behind the sticks something like 7 times as often.

Um 15.5 yards more when the base is 21 yards is almost double. And again the point is the difference is even greater now because Trubs isnt running like he did last year. Kap is going to run no matter what which is why he can still be productive. Trubs is either too scared to run or letting teams take it away from him. That pretty much destroys his effectiveness as much of his success last year was because of the threat of his legs.

Mitch is down to 6.8 yards per game rushing. That is the issue and you are ignoring it with your career numbers. If Mitch were running like last year he would be playing better and we probably are not having this discussion.

Even in his last year Kap was still running for almost 39 yards a game. So 6.8 vs 39 is a huge difference in terms of how terms are forced to account for the QB. Not solely about the raw yards. Kap and Trubs had high QBRs at their best because they ran in critical situations. Just like Trubs did on that big 3rd down where Nagy then chose not to get closer for the FG.

So yes if Kap is running and forcing defenses to account for it, he is a better option than 2019 Mitch.

Last edited: