Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Just go get Cam Newton or draft a black QB this offseason if we're really so concerned about our image. It's sad that we're at the point where we're trying to prove how not racist we are as a franchise instead of just trying to win games.

They're doing a bad job at both though.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Kap did not look good in the short time I watched, would still take him as backup if he came with Jim Harbaugh!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Guess the Bears weren't the only one to not show, Colin didn't show either.

He didn't do the workout the NFL wanted him to do, but I believe he still did a workout. NFL exec reported that his arm talent is elite, per adam schefter.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
I really just wish people would say what they really mean.
You're delusional

Kap Threatens white supremacy. White people have benefited in this country for so long because of their privilege and now that Kap is bringing awareness to this situation it kills yall because maybe one day things will truly be EQUAL
Your social justice god is half-"privileged"...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
L the fuck OL

Tell me again how everything Kaepernick does is not with the explicit goal to promote his own shitty brand. I doubt he even wants to ever play again. Offered to play in the AAF, he demanded 250X all other players salaries. Offered to work out in front of 20+ teams with the coaches and drills of his choice he demands that he can tape a commercial and still no shows he no shows.

He is one smart businessman though, he knows he would be exposed if he ever hit the field again. He took a dying shitty career and has stayed financially relevant way past he ever could as a player.

2:00 PM PT -- The NFL just released a statement saying that Colin actually MISSED his scheduled workout, which seems to imply that whatever he's doing right now is NOT NFL sponsored.

The league goes on to say that despite its best efforts to cooperate with him and his team's ever-changing requests ... he pulled out last minute and is now going rogue on the plan. Just a few things they say they agreed to -- letting Colin bring his own receivers for his drills; allowing Coach Hue Jackson run drills for him; allowing Nike to shoot an ad featuring Colin as well as mentioning the 25 teams represented there.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
L the fuck OL

Tell me again how everything Kaepernick does is not with the explicit goal to promote his own shitty brand. I doubt he even wants to ever play again. Offered to play in the AAF, he demanded 250X all other players salaries. Offered to work out in front of 20+ teams with the coaches and drills of his choice he demands that he can tape a commercial and still no shows he no shows.

He is one smart businessman though, he knows he would be exposed if he ever hit the field again. He took a dying shitty career and has stayed financially relevant way past he ever could as a player.

2:00 PM PT -- The NFL just released a statement saying that Colin actually MISSED his scheduled workout, which seems to imply that whatever he's doing right now is NOT NFL sponsored.

The league goes on to say that despite its best efforts to cooperate with him and his team's ever-changing requests ... he pulled out last minute and is now going rogue on the plan. Just a few things they say they agreed to -- letting Colin bring his own receivers for his drills; allowing Coach Hue Jackson run drills for him; allowing Nike to shoot an ad featuring Colin as well as mentioning the 25 teams represented there.

Meh. It was a hoax fake news scam workout from jump street and he just called it like literally anyone else did. Hate on him I guess but you should probably h8 on Mike florio and everyone sceptical of the obvious pr stunt.

Why would he participate if the Bears aren't sending anyone???

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Guy who thinks Mitch is a really good QB and a winner thinks the QB who put up over 400 all purpose yards and 4TDs in a playoff game never led shit. But that one TD Mitch had was really impressive! The guy who got his first start vs a really good Bears D and absolutely demolished them. Mitch has never done that vs a good D.

Your hood is showing there, Jimbo.
It's Joebo and I would need a hood to hide in embarrassment if we brought in this scrub.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean CK is playing 3D self promotional chess. Dude invested $1M in what he packaged as "social justice donations" which were in reality was an investment in his brand, which resulted in a multimillion dollar deal with his own fashion lines from Nike.

To top it off he gets to write off the $1M investment as a donation. He invested a dime to make a dollar and then got his dime back. That is Don King level ruthless self promotion.

mbison

Liked Posts:
You're delusional

Your social justice god is half-"privileged"...

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about. He’s still viewed as a minority when he walks down the steet. Racists. Don’t stop and ask him what his background is before they form their racist opinion and treat him a certain way. That’s not how racist works

mbison

Liked Posts:
L the fuck OL

The NFL set this up so Kap wouldnt sue them again. They tried to get him to sign a waiver before hand. Thats ridiculous. No other free agent signed this type of waiver.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Scouts said he threw the ball really well. I assume he's still got good speed to.

Sign him.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Scouts said he threw the ball really well. I assume he's still got good speed to.

Sign him.
He’s still got plenty of zip on his ball. Timing seemed a tad off though. With reps with his guys, this dude can still play. At the very worst he’s a great backup. Too bad he won’t get the opportunity.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i thought I saw on twitter that the Bears sent people to the first address. Why did the NFL not want this to be filmed? It should have been filmed so we call see if he sucks. Oh well, this was an NFL PR stunt from the beginning.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
L the fuck OL

Lol if you think the NFL handled this properly. Gave him little time to prepare and teams didnt even know about it until last minute when all the real decision makers are prepping for tomorrow's game.

Should have given every weeks of notice and done it on a Tuesday when most workouts are held. This was a PR disaster for the NFL.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Only racists constantly bring up race
I dont give a shit if the dude is yellow
he didnt even show up with his snowflake ass
The league is holding his little hand and trying to get someone to sign him and nobody wants him
And its not because hes black
Its because people are sick and tired of all this social justice nonsense
There is no white privilege and kap had his shot
He stood for what he believed in even if it meant losing everything that was his motto
Hes a jackass
He should have went and protested at police stations
Not during his work hours

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Only racists constantly bring up race
I dont give a shit if the dude is yellow
he didnt even show up with his snowflake ass
The league is holding his little hand and trying to get someone to sign him and nobody wants him
And its not because hes black
Its because people are sick and tired of all this social justice nonsense
There is no white privilege and kap had his shot
He stood for what he believed in even if it meant losing everything that was his motto
Hes a jackass
He should have went and protested at police stations
Not during his work hours
Ok 3783

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
So dudes who beat up their wives and girlfriends can have a spot in the league but guys who kneel during the national anthem can't?

Ok boomer.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You spelled commie (dog) backwards

What the hell was that? That's the worst video footage i've ever seen and no way anyone watching that could tell how good or bad he looked.