Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol. What you guys are taking away from this game is that mitch is a bum?

This was mitch's best game of the year. It proved that the oline, Recievers, and play calling is full of fucking bums.

Mitch is not good, but EVERYONE is garbage. Much more garbage than this guy.
Mitch's girlfriend has showed up to defend him and would like you to believe his 65 rating in this game was his best game. GTFO, you dumb bitch!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He walked fine to me. And if he is hurting he is not hurting very much. Its football, a little bit of pain aint shit. You suck it up and play through it. Nah, he was BENCHED! Pace put out the hip excuse Mitch being benched was making Pace look bad. As Mitch's career crashes and burns, so does Pace.
And it deserves to. Roquan is the only solid number one pick pace has made. He's garbage, and he keeps trading up to grab less than mediocre players.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He legit played better than I expected.

Nagy is a fucking idiot. The oline can't block a god damn soul. Anthony Miller is at best an XFL wide reciever. Taylor Gabriel should be cut next year. Allen Robinson got owned by fucking ramsey.

The highlight that showed trubisky's options when he was scrambling before the end of the half was just sad. All his fucking wideouts running half assed and blanketed. This team is a joke. This offense is the worst effort I've seen in my life. Not the worst, but they just dont fucking care.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

I know he is SOFT but you have to play through little knicks like this. Mahomes has a kneecap barely in place and has played on a sprained ankle, limping around out there for most of the season. Deshaun Watson damn near gets his eye knocked out and still throws a touchdown pass. And we are now supposed to believe that SOFT Mitch hurt himself when he we all saw him walk off the field just fine?

Give me a break. Mitch is fine. He just got benched is all. Its as simple as this --> Nagy was looking for an excuse to bench him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch's girlfriend has showed up to defend him and would like you to believe his 65 rating in this game was his best game. GTFO, you dumb bitch!

Pretty sure his only interception is because the guy Pace traded up for couldn't catch a pass that hit him in both his hands.

Please explain to me what a WR is supposed to do besides....catch a pass?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pretty sure his only interception is because the guy Pace traded up for couldn't catch a pass that hit him in both his hands.

Please explain to me what a WR is supposed to do besides....catch a pass?

It didn't hit him in both hands, lol.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch doesn't seem to have the personality to be an NFL player. He's too nice of a guy. He should just collect his millions and his beautiful gf and go coach football in his hometown in Ohio. He can live next to his mom if he wants.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I only saw a piece of the presser...did Mitch look up once during the entire thing??

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I only saw a piece of the presser...did Mitch look up once during the entire thing??

Mitch looked like a man who is completely done in the NFL. It was pretty depressing to watch. Can't help but feel for the guy. I never thought he was the right pick, but it's not like I dislike him. He's a likeable dude and you know he's trying hard, you know he cares and wants to be great, he just isn't.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
During Antmill's interview they asked if he knew what was going on when Trubisky was taken out of game. He said, "IDK, you have to ask coach."They then said nearly every player they spoke to did not know what was going on when Trubisky was taken out of the game. You'd think they would have known about this hip injury Mitch was being treated for at halftime.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that Nagy and Pace will stick with Mitch till their end here. Minimum one more year with Mitch if they survive this and next year at Bears